The interview with Fowler

BigSammyK

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/index#

Just listened to the whole thing and wow did he ever make me mad.

He flat out made fun of Tubs at one point. Then contradicted himself a few times. He made a comment about how if he was a betting man he'd bet on uga to win out. Then 3 minutes later he said that UGA was on thin ice with Shockley hurt.

And another thing, who was the idiot that said they'll listen to Tommy once he wins a Nat'l Championship "like Lou did".

UGH!

You have to remember that these are the same guys that in their Top 5 on Gameday Final kept UGA #3 after they lost Shockley and in the next breath took Bama off the Top 5 because of injuries. Wth?!?!

I think many of the people at ESPN have lost touch with reality. *cough*Corso*cough*

Just heard this for the first time. Pretty much Tuberville saying what I said, or I guess I'm saying what Tuberville said. Gameday crew slants stuff and they take shots at people for comedy purposes, May does it alot now, and the SID's and coaches that do the voting see the highlights and comentary and vote according to its slant unless they know the team.

Some of it makes me wonder what the Gameday crew has discussed with Tuberville and then turned around and twisted.

Archived