SEC grows....

Boonan

On this story ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9888779/ ) from NBC sports website, the author of this article can't possible know much about football... either that or Florida State and Georgia Tech joined the Eastern Division of the SEC. Check it out in this article about the Gators...

"Looking to return to the conference championship game for the first time since 2000, Florida can capture the division with wins over Vanderbilt, South Carolina and ninth-ranked Florida State, and a Georgia loss to Auburn, Kentucky or Georgia Tech."

Is Lou Holtz working for MSNBC too.

You would think these idiots would check their facts.

194401[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:au::homer:

Also, what would you expect from a sports site that has a sports section titled "Notre Dame Central". Although, I guess the fighting irish are like a whole other sport altogether. They seem to transcend college football and can only be placed in their own category. Just to be fair to the rest of college football and other sports as a whole. :rolleyes:

Also, what would you expect from a sports site that has a sports section titled "Notre Dame Central".  Although, I guess the fighting irish are like a whole other sport altogether.  They seem to transcend college football and can only be placed in their own category.  Just to be fair to the rest of college football and other sports as a whole. :rolleyes:

194502[/snapback]

I propose at least a new conference. We'll call it the "Ego" conference and first three members will be Notre Dame, Southern Cal, and, er, of course, UAT! Other nominees?

Archived