What a whiny little b@stard

TexasTiger

of privilege Bill Frist is:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrats accusing the ruling Republicans of stalling tactics imposed a rare closed session of the Senate on Tuesday to force the majority to complete a probe on whether the Bush administration misused intelligence before the Iraq War.

Republicans, angered that the maneuver was sprung on them without warning, dismissed it as a stunt but agreed to form a bipartisan task force to report by November 14 on how the Intelligence Committee was progressing with its investigation.

Senate Republican leaders were livid about the tactic, which drew public attention back to Iraq as President George W. Bush faced the fall-out from an indictment of a senior aide related to the handling of pre-war intelligence.

"The United States Senate has been hijacked by the Democratic leadership," Majority leader Bill Frist of Tennessee said. "Never have I been slapped in the face with such an affront to the leadership of this grand institution."

But Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada said what he called Republican stalling on the issue had been "a slap in the face for the American people."

Sen. John Rockefeller of West Virginia, top Intelligence Committee Democrat, said, "My colleagues and I have tried for two years to do our oversight work, and for two years we have been undermined, avoided, put off, and vilified by the other side."

Democrats invoked a little used rule to temporarily shut down television cameras in the chamber, clear galleries of reporters, tourists and other onlookers, force removal of staff members and recording devices and stop work on legislation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051102/pl_nm/...eak_congress_dc

Insisting that the leadership lead is a slap in the face? Can't trust them because they are tired of being lied to about when the investigation will proceed? And somehow in his petty little mind, it's about Frist?

The Dumbacrats are just begging for a major fight, over anything! The grand juries empaneled solely to cause Republican leaders and administrators problems; the threats of filibuster; the stunts like this one are of no value except to try and embarrass the administration. Never, in my 56 years, have I seen a more hostile political climate.

I hope the leaders of the Republican party will take off the gloves and show them what it is to be the minority party. They have been coddled far too long. They need to empanel two grand juries to "investigate" Dumbacrat lawmakers for every one empaneled against them. The biggest crooks in the congress are, and have for decades, been Dumbacrats, and the Republicans have let it slide. They need a taste of their own medicine; make the next time SO painful for the Dumbacrats that they dare not try it again.

The Dumbacrats are just begging for a major fight, over anything!  The grand juries empaneled solely to cause Republican leaders and administrators problems; the threats of filibuster; the stunts like this one are of no value except to try and embarrass the administration.  Never, in my 56 years, have I seen a more hostile political climate.

I hope the leaders of the Republican party will take off the gloves and show them what it is to be the minority party.  They have been coddled far too long.  They need to empanel two grand juries to "investigate" Dumbacrat lawmakers for every one empaneled against them.  The biggest crooks in the congress are, and have for decades, been Dumbacrats, and the Republicans have let it slide.  They need a taste of their own medicine; make the next time SO painful for the Dumbacrats that they dare not try it again.

194407[/snapback]

Your most delusional, blind-to-reality post to date. You think Republicans do no wrong. Fitzgerald is a Republican appointed by a Republican. You think he impaneled a grand jury "solely to cause Republican leaders and administrators problems."

Most Republicans seem to share your short-sighted arrogance. They think they are a permanent majority.

You think this "hostile political climate" was created by the Dems? How do you think Newt managed the congressional takeover? Scorched earth policies tend to create long-lasting hostilitites.

Typical libbie response; if you don't like the message and have no retort, call the messenger names. I don't know why I should expect any different.

Wow. The only reason I read this thread is because I thought Tiger was talking about me. :D

How do you think Newt managed the congressional takeover? Scorched earth policies tend to create long-lasting hostilitites.

Newt managed the congressional takeover by getting more Americans to vote Republican. It's the Dems who are whining like spoiled little brats because they know they had their candy taken from them by a responsible public, and they are pitching a tantrum.

The demoncrats are a party of the past. 911 is gone and they can't move on. Kerry lost and they can't move on. No indictments came from the latest round of attacks other than somebody lied about something that can't be proven ever happened. Roberts was confirmed. Move on. Alito will be confirmed and the demoncrats do not have enough votes to fillibuster.

This is ALL they have. Not enough. Move on and do the work of the people. There are several HUGE issues that need to be resolved. Attack them.

Demoncrats are once again wasting the money and the time of all US citizens.

Typical libbie response; if you don't like the message and have no retort, call the messenger names.  I don't know why I should expect any different.

194413[/snapback]

Typical Republican response. Whine and claim the person your responding to is doing what you actually did/do.

Call names? In the post I replied to, you said “Dumbacrats” four times in one paragraph. Besides, I characterized the CONTENT of your post.

No retort? To this statement: “The grand juries empaneled solely to cause Republican leaders and administrators problems;”

I offered this: "You think Republicans do no wrong. Fitzgerald is a Republican appointed by a Republican. You think he impaneled a grand jury 'solely to cause Republican leaders and administrators problems.'"

You ignored it. No wonder.

To this:

"I hope the leaders of the Republican party will take off the gloves and show them what it is to be the minority party. They have been coddled far too long. "

I offered this:

"Most Republicans seem to share your short-sighted arrogance. They think they are a permanent majority."

I have no problem with the arrogant Republicans overplaying their hand. The American public is not impressed.

The heck with the internet, I make my distaste for Bush and the republican party public. Everywhere I go, I give Dubya and his minions a work over. I do it publically every single day, even in a church. Cause I know Dubya is a uneducated nazified satanic demon from the bottom of the fiery pit known a hades, and that's his good side. Dubya is no friend to the middle-class American.

The heck with the internet, I make my distaste for Bush and the republican party public. Everywhere I go, I give Dubya and his minions a work over. I do it publically every single day, even in a church. Cause I know Dubya is a uneducated nazified satanic demon from the bottom of the fiery pit known a hades, and that's his good side. Dubya is no friend to the middle-class American.

194567[/snapback]

You're a strange little man.

194567[/snapback]

You're a strange little man.

194568[/snapback]

Olease do not reply with hos quotes included. I have him on ignore and when folks do that, I accidentally read his non-sense and get sick to my stomach. It gets a little dicey when you know that the anti-christ is posting on the same website. :puke:

Archived