P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C......

DKW 86

Beat a team with a losing record by a score of 6-3 and you get this?????

Hell, you would think this bunch just won the Super Bowl instead of beating the worst team in the SEC East.

Pathetic...

Nothing unusual here ... this is so UA.

Among themselves they talk about how great they are and actually believe it, only to lose again and again and fail to understand why this keeps happening.

They don't get it, and fail to recognize that they the laughing stock of the rest of the country.

WAR EAGLE!!!

So, did they wipe their forehaeds and let out a big "Whew! That was close!" before or after they sang that "classy" song????

Maybe if they win next year they can raise TWO fingers to go along with their "classy" cheer... <_<

If beating someone 6-3 is "beating the hell" out of them, then what is winning by 28-18? :roflol::roflol:

jeez, guys...they just beat one of their biggest rivals. At that point they deserved to be happy.

By the way, who gives a flying f*** what they do, say or cheer about in Jordan Hare West...As long as the can not say anything or make those cheers towards Auburn because we keep whipping them, I don't give a rats ass what they do when they beat someone else! :blink:

If beating someone 6-3 is "beating the hell" out of them, then what is winning by 28-18? :roflol:   :roflol:

207122[/snapback]

Business as usual...

:big::big::big::big:

207123[/snapback]

quietfan had "Post of the Day" until that response... :lmao:

and now the alabama fans after their loss in jordan-hare....

:blink::blink::no::(:puke: times several thousand.

let the delusions continue, this is what is so entertaining. isn't the idiot artist, that they praise and sue simultaneously, pushing painting of "THE FUMBLE" in a 6-3 win over a team that brought sucking to an all new level. they lost to vandy and south carolina for pete's sake.

The Print of "The Sack" was a 28-10 win over a then 1-4 ND team that finished 5-6 on the year.

BTW, the next year ND beat them 37-6 in a game that wasnt that close.

The Print of "The Sack" was a 28-10 win over a then 1-4 ND team that finished 5-6 on the year.

207137[/snapback]

One of the hottest gifts for bammer fans around N. Alabama was the Prothro print. Several guys I know got one and others too. I mean it was vs. So. Miss. for goodness sakes. It was a good catch but I don't think it's worthy of a print. Personally I like the prints from games that are very important, such as Iron Bowls , SEC Championships, and etc. I guess its different strokes for different folks.

207137[/snapback]

One of the hottest gifts for bammer fans around N. Alabama was the Prothro print. Several guys I know got one and others too. I mean it was vs. So. Miss. for goodness sakes. It was a good catch but I don't think it's worthy of a print. Personally I like the prints from games that are very important, such as Iron Bowls , SEC Championships, and etc. I guess its different strokes for different folks.

207177[/snapback]

Not trying to jab them, but it is really too easy here...

Those are the only prints that have been possible for them since the Moral Victory prints wouldn't sell too well. You know, prints like JPW Hail Mary to Moral Victory or First Half Dominance, etc. etc. etc.

How touching was the last part of the clip, where it showed the scoreboard and that oh so glorious score. 6-3. Wow. It just gave me goose bumps!

:roflol:

I really don't think the video is a big deal

They just beat one of their biggest rivals who at the time wasn't really looked upon as being as pathetic as they finished the year at....

Even though UT sucked, beating them was a big deal. I can see that.

They just beat one of their biggest rivals who at the time wasn't really looked upon as being as pathetic as they finished the year at....

207235[/snapback]

I understand all that...it's just the "we just beat the hell out of you" part after a 6-3 nailbiter that's funny.

WOOOOOOOO BOY! Man, that was the ass kicking of a lifetime right there! Love that cheer and all the enthusiasm. It gets me so amped!! <_<

If Eric Cartman were an Auburn fan: "I hate Alabama. Oh how I hate them so very..........very much."

207235[/snapback]

I understand all that...it's just the "we just beat the hell out of you" part after a 6-3 nailbiter that's funny.

207237[/snapback]

That's my feeling. I understand the joy of a win over Tennessee for them, but "beating the hell" out of the Vols? If they insist on doing the "Rammer Jammer" cheer, at least save it for major victories when they really did "beat the hell" out of an opponent (like the Florida game this year), not every time they're lucky enough to squeek by.

207137[/snapback]

207177[/snapback]

Sorry son...I've been watching college football since the mid 50's, and that was the single greatest catch I've ever seen!!! WELL worthy of a print.

Saw Tyrone at the Heflin basketball game last Thursday (my daughter's a cheerleader)...he seems to be doing pretty well, and in good spirits...though he's still in the cast, of course.

:au::homer:

I agree SKAUB that catch in my book was unreal. Best individual catch I think I have ever seen as well. Glad to hear Tyrone is doing well. Them having the print done does not surprise me but what does surprise me is Danial Moore still associates himself with this University that is throwing him under the bus. Maybe I am not hearing the full story on that whole situation. Some of the Bama fans who post, I would be very interested to hear your takes and understand the relationship that is there.

Ah, the Crimson Hypocrits are out in force. It's OK for thousands of them to sing rammer jammer to someone they beat 6-3 but they get diaherria over a Fear the Thumb T-shirt aimed at them after losing 4 years in a row. :cheer:

C'mon PT, you know that was the best Tennessee team in years they had just beaten badly and all of that with future Heisman winner John Wilkes Booth relegated to sideline scout team duty for the game. They had every right to celebrate like that...

<_<

Archived