Unoffical 2006 AUNation Prediction Forum

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

In the Year 2006:

Auburn will pound Wisconsin and send them back to the land of cheese curds and snow.

Texas Tech and Alabama will stage an epic battle in the Cotton Bowl. The game will be decided when Bobby Knight chokes Joe Kines in the tunnel at halftime.

Texas will put to rest this silly concept that USC is the best team of all time. Pete Carroll bolts to the NFL, along with Reggie Bush.

AUNation hits 2500 members by late spring and 3250 by the end of the 2006 football season. DKW celebrates by drinking a beer.

TigerMike, DKW and WarTim all surpass 9,000 posts and begin their ascent to 10K. Rumors fly that their computers will explode if they surpass that milestone.

ESPN continues its slide to WWE status.

The BCS will add three new computer polls and the Fanspoll.com poll to their formula. It will still be screwed up.

Titan and Jenny will get into a debate that will span several days and cause a rift in the AUNation family as members choose sides. It will eventually end when Crimson323 and TigrisAzure make reappearances, at which time Jenny and Titan will team up to rid the forums of evil.

BamaGrad and Slink will become increasingly edgy as Auburn reasserts its dominance over the SEC.

Tigrinum Major will edit, delete or hide a variety of posts and people will rename him the Mod Nazi.

CCTAU will put some emoticons in his posts.

ranger12 will make a reappearance.

AUesquire will sue Proud Tiger over unpaid legal fees in the "Post A Link To Another Forum" case.

Tiger in Spain will transfer from Italy to somewhere stateside.

Aubie7 and PowerI will complain. (Some of these are so easy.)

WarTim will forget to Call the Nip and jaydubb will call him at 4 AM to remind him.

Anyone have any more?

Guest Tigrinum Major
I will pout and sulk because I wasn't included in the predictions.  :P

207305[/snapback]

GalensGhost will be banned on the SST forums when he alleges that Ed Orgeron sleeps with farm animals and contends that Colonel Reb is a sick manifestation of all the gay men that call Ole Miss their alma mater.

You get props in other ways, my friend.

Here are a couple to chew on...

Auburn will go undefeated in 2006, and be the first team to go 14-0, beating South Carolina in the SEC Championship game, and beating Virginia Tech in the National Championship game.

John Jacob Jingleheimmer Wilson will be touted as the "new Joe Namath," not for his excellent QB play, but after appearing drunk and hitting on Kirk Herbstreit when College Gameday visits Tuscaloosa.

"John Jacob Jingleheimmer Wilson will be touted as the "new Joe Namath," not for his excellent QB play, but after appearing drunk and hitting on Kirk Herbstreit when College Gameday visits Tuscaloosa."

FIRST OFF THAT MEANS UAT HAS TO HAVE A SEASON THAT WARRANTS THE COLLEGE GAMEDAY CREW TO GO TO TUSCALOOSER. I JUST DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING NEXT YEAR.

"John Jacob Jingleheimmer Wilson will be touted as the "new Joe Namath," not for his excellent QB play, but after appearing drunk and hitting on Kirk Herbstreit when College Gameday visits Tuscaloosa."

FIRST OFF THAT MEANS UAT HAS TO HAVE A SEASON THAT WARRANTS THE COLLEGE GAMEDAY CREW TO GO TO TUSCALOOSER.  I JUST DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING NEXT YEAR.

207356[/snapback]

We will be playing in Jordan Hare West next year so they should be there.

reasserts its dominance over the SEC.

Now doesn't that sound like something a Bama fan would say?

:P

207358[/snapback]

I will answer for him. You are correct. That does sound like something a bammer would say. A bammer would say "reassert" re, meaning got to get there againbecause you are no longer there. He actually meant "assert" meaning we have not gone away to begin with.

I think AU beats the badgers 31-18. TT blows up the tired bama D in the 4th quarter after a low scoring 1st-3rd qtrs. Texas humbles USC and Auburn ends the season ranked no. 5. :au:

when we win our bowl, we had better be a preseason top 10, instead of 15th, last year they left oklahoma in the top 10 and left us out because they said we had lost so much talent, oklahoma lost a h*** of a lot more than we did, and the seasons of each revealed the cold hard truth. regardless we must be ready to play every week. one more fg against lsu in regulation and proper defensive technique against the freakin' qb bootleg and we would have been undefeated again this year, and possibly left out again because of the bcs bull**** and jeff f.! i am sick of it! its not like the sec hasn't won a national title in the last 15 years, with great defense. is it too much for the computer geeks who have never played football to understand. offense sells tickets, but great defense wins championships!! lsu proved this against the oklahoma laters the year before!!!

At this time of the year I always predict AUBURN to win the National Championship

UAT & UAB play in the Independence Bowl.

The Big 10 will add a 12th member and change their name to The Big 11.

Bama will again win 9 games, but the fans will be even more vocal with their whining because of a late season gut wrenching butt whipping by the AUBURN Tigers.

TexasTiger will have an epiphany, burn his DNC card and begin working for the committee to build the George W. Bush Library.

I will post something complementary about John Kerry. :blink::P:P

The SEC will ADD West Virginia & Tulane.

I will not win the Potstirrer Award in 2006 (quit laughing)

Shane and Phyllis will get married.

The bama spin machine will approach the speed of light.

The thumb will come up and the debate will begin on which digit or whatever comes up next for the 2007 T-shirt.

AUcolatiger (or whatever his handle is) will dump that Seminole girl.

Ravad will be elected Mayor of Owens Cross Roads

Brodie will not be sacked.

DKW will try once again to get into his NROTC uniform.

The price of corndogs will go up as the demand exceeds the supply in Baton Rouge and Jenny will retire a rich lady.

WT will tone down his bama rhetoric

TM and TitanTiger will have some sympathy for those who post rumors and/or speculation.

Guest Tigrinum Major
TM and TitanTiger will have some sympathy for those who post rumors and/or speculation.

207482[/snapback]

That is all rumor and speculation and I insist that you remove it immediately.

:poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major
OK, I replace it with:

TM will get a real job and not spend so much time on message boards :thumbsup:

207493[/snapback]

That'll never happen!!!

Shane and Phyllis will get married.

The bama spin machine will approach the speed of light.

207482[/snapback]

Phyllis is Shane's mother and Liberty Bell is his father. Jim from Tuscaloosa is Shane's brother but they don't claim him.

It has already reached the speed of light and by next year will be fully engaged in warp drive.

I predict,

No one any time soon will top SLAG’s thread A to Z in rock! Currently standing at 1286 posts and counting. :cheer::cheer:

Unless the Bama fans keep whinning about the thumb! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I predict:

- AURaptor and Texas Tiger become best friends after finally agreeing on something in the political discussion forum.

- Tigrinum Major convinces Bama Delta that cheering for the crimson tide now-a-days is hazardous to ones health. She converts to a UAB fan.

- Bottomfeeder becomes Chairman of the Alabama Republican Party

- The college football National Championship is done away with, since no other team could honestly ever compete with USC.

- Auburn wins the 2006 Iron Bowl by 21. John Michael Montgomery is sacked 8 times, throws 3 interceptions, and fumbles 2 times. When asked during the postgame interview about the beating he just endured, he utters, "I'll drink to that!"

- The ceasefire between Auburn and LSU fans is shortlived. Auburn beats the corndogs by 31, reviving ill will among the 2 fan bases. Urine soaked nerf footballs and corndog insults are once again hurled indiscriminately.

- The thumb comes to Auburn, and Shula gets the hook. Auburn fans everywhere pass the hat and raise $2.5 million in an unsuccessful bid to keep him on the Bama sideline.

- Young Auburn people will take a hint from their older and wiser elders and give less of a crap what Alabama fans think of CTT and Auburn.

- NBC-13 will break a story about a snake seen slithering east along Interstate 59 from Tuscaloosa county into western Jefferson county. No one kills the snake, but takes mercy on it and helps it along.

- Galens Ghost will come up with something to top the "Baby New Year poop" story. We will all be amazed.

- TigerMike is the first to 10K posts. This historic milestone is reached in early March.

- David's "New Party" takes root in the state and he becomes a grassroots candidate for governor. He winds up with 16% of the vote in the election.

- Jenny solidifies her standing as the Goddess of the Board by smiting 15 heathen male chauvinistic neanderthals in a verbal "Shock and Awe" assault the likes of which the world has never seen.

- WarTim and JayDubb begin careers as Radio Sports personalities and promptly put Paul Finebaum out of business. Finebaum is last seen asking a someone along Highway 280, "Check that oil for ya?"

- Tiger in Spain who lives in Italy FINALLY gets to come home on leave during the summer.

I predict:

Sto will become the Ultra Tech Leader of AUNation and we should all bow to him.

TM, AUEsquire, Titan, Sto, and DKW all become very pronounced on this board.

:au: continues to win in Tuscaloosa.

:au: Will lose only one game next year.

:au: will win the :sec: West and play for the :sec: title.

Fran will get fired.

Les Miles ends the season on the hot seat.

Allegations of Cheating coming out of Tuscaloosa will cover UT, UF, AU, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Dalai Lama, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Dora the Explorer, Bryan from Family Guy, Stewie from Family Guy, and even a few people that actually play football.

Coach Lebo will be in the running for SEC COTY in basketball. He wins in 2007.

Proud Tiger ups his game and becomes much more pro-active on the site.

Jenny gets pregnant again and has a little Corndog boy.

Jenny is named Serial B***h Slapper of all things Crimson.

Galen's Ghost gets to be one of the favorite posters on the AU Family Internet, not just here.

The calls for CMS to resign get quiet as he wins 9 again.

JayDubb loses a great deal of weight.

Watson Brown is fired.

Houston Nutt is fired at midseason.

Jenny bans the use of the word"F----M" from ever being posted on the site.

We all agree and support her efforts.

Jenny slaps me around as I develop a Finebaum Jones and listen again.

CAB will get a huge raise and the adoration of Every AU man, Woman, and Child.

Claims of NCAA vilations will grow even wilder as Bama loses to UT, UF, LSU, & AU.

The NCAA will ignore almost all the allegations.

The Crimson masses will slowly turn against John Jacob Jingleheimer Wilson as they lose to UT and AU again.

More later.

Reggie Bush saves the world by out juking a meteorite heading towards Earth, in shame the meteorite blows itself up, revealing that it was not a real threat at all, due to its lack of defense

Good grief. I leave for four days and all hell breaks loose.

Titan and Jenny will get into a debate that will span several days and cause a rift in the AUNation family as members choose sides.  It will eventually end when Crimson323 and TigrisAzure make reappearances, at which time Jenny and Titan will team up to rid the forums of evil. 

Tigrinum Major will edit, delete or hide a variety of posts and people will rename him the Mod Nazi. 

207304[/snapback]

What in the WORLD could Titan and I ever find to argue about?? That's a whole 'nother thread idea... Can't see that one happening.

As for teh one about TM, aren't predictions supposed to be things that MIGHT happen, not things that have ALREADY happened???

Tiger in Spain will transfer from Italy to somewhere stateside.

207304[/snapback]

Man, I hope so - and in time for the 2006 LS-Who game!!!

WarTim will forget to Call the Nip and jaydubb will call him at 4 AM to remind him.

207304[/snapback]

If War Tim was Buddy Holly... "That'll be the day-ay-ay... that I die..." Timmy would NEVER EVER EVER miss the Nip. And if jaydubb wakes him up at 4am, it'll be jaydubb singing that same song!!

Archived