CTT, JJ, & National Exposure

DKW 86

It is widely believed that we didnt get the BCS bid in 04 due to "National Exposure." In 2005 CTT and JJ have moved to correct that.

Tuberville has reminded the sporting world that:

1) :au: had 4 NFL First Rounders.

2) :au: is the winningest team in the SEC since 2000.

3) :au: now has the UnderArmor Deal with National Exposure from that, Big Attaboy to JJ.

4) CTT slams the BCS-ESPN Evil Empire and gets National Exposure during the season.

5) :au: Beats Alabama like a drum on National TV.

6) CTT wore a stupid shirt and now has the entire state upset. I bet he wears the shirt while in Orlando again just to get the National media to see it and talk about it. Guys, outside of Alabama not many folks know we have a 4 gasme win streak on them. I bet everyone will know it soon.

7) We are getting all this attention for free and the Turd Nation is actually falling for it and actually helping us out for a huge run in the BCS next year.

War Damn Tommy!

I sure hope CTT doesn't pull the dogs back out of respect to CBA! Although I do like Wisconsin (they were a fun crowd to tailgate with at the Music City Bowl) we need to show a good thrashing to the nation.

2)  :au:   is the winningest team in the SEC since 2000.

Per Stassen's Stat site...

Since 2000,

UGA has 60-16 record while Auburn has a 55-20 record.

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/record...e=on&by=Win+Pct

That was from 2000-2004 and then I added the 10-2 record of UGA and 9-2 record of Auburn.

I think though that those records do include the SECCG appearences and/or bowl wins but I am not really sure so if they do/do not I could be wrong (which...is possible before someone castrates me)

2)  :au:   is the winningest team in the SEC since 2000.

Per Stassen's Stat site...

Since 2000,

UGA has 60-16 record while Auburn has a 55-20 record.

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/record...e=on&by=Win+Pct

That was from 2000-2004 and then I added the 10-2 record of UGA and 9-2 record of Auburn.

I think though that those records do include the SECCG appearences and/or bowl wins but I am not really sure so if they do/do not I could be wrong (which...is possible before someone castrates me)

207521[/snapback]

I think they were talking about just the SEC schedules, not the overall ones.

According to College Football Data Warehouse:

Against the SEC:

Auburn 37-13

Georgia 37-14

This includes SECCG.

w/o the SECCG it's:

Auburn 36-12

Georgia 35-13

Just like everything between Auburn and Georgia, it's very, very close.

Speaking of exposure, anyone have any idea when Under Armour will release their new commercial featuring :au: ? I would think the bowl game would be a perfect time if it is ready.

Speaking of exposure, anyone have any idea when Under Armour will release their new commercial featuring  :au: ?  I would think the bowl game would be a perfect time if it is ready.

207542[/snapback]

i can see it now. Coach Tubs giving a pre-game pep talk to the boys in the locker room at JH-West (aka Bryant-Denny), saying 'PROTECT....THIS....HOUSE....', followed by a shot of him running off the field postgame with 5 fingers in the air. :D

Well I like the way my stat sounds better  :P

I was waiting for DKW or someone to just slap around my logic.

207538[/snapback]

It wouldn't be the first time would it. :big::big:

Speaking of exposure, anyone have any idea when Under Armour will release their new commercial featuring  :au: ?  I would think the bowl game would be a perfect time if it is ready.

207542[/snapback]

All this talk got me thinking the same thing. It would be awesome if they could get a commercial in the BCS time slots to run during every break with King Tubs and McClover "protecting" Jordan Hare. That would be some invaluable exposure for Auburn IMO.

Archived