Explain this please,,,,

Tigermike

"What we have to do is define ourselves so that Republicans do not define us. This is a define-or-be-defined business that we're in, so you can't leave it out in the open... I'm even hard put to say what our agenda will be when we win." — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Your guess is as good as mine. Sounds like to me that they don't plan on defining who they are until after they "win" :roflol: . Sounds like a real sound strategy to me. :rolleyes: Hopefully they will stay with that philisophy in the upcoming elections.

Your guess is as good as mine. Sounds like to me that they don't plan on defining who they are until after they "win" :roflol: . Sounds like a real sound strategy to me. :rolleyes:   Hopefully they will stay with that philisophy in the upcoming elections.

241102[/snapback]

But at least its not "stay the course." Its much more intelligent than that.

Your guess is as good as mine. Sounds like to me that they don't plan on defining who they are until after they "win" :roflol: . Sounds like a real sound strategy to me. :rolleyes:   Hopefully they will stay with that philisophy in the upcoming elections.

241102[/snapback]

241113[/snapback]

Your being sarcastic right? Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

I'm even hard put to say what our agenda will be when we win." — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Seems like a common theme w/ the Democrats. Remember John Kerry was saying pretty much the same thing. Vote for me, THEN I'll tell you what we're gonna do, and how we'll do it. But all he ever said was he'd do things better than it's being done now. :huh: Everyone should recall that the Dems have been telling us since 2005 that they will be coming out w/ a overall agenda, a plan of action. They said it would be coming in 'early 2006' , and that it would be '....soon. Real soon. '

We're past Mid June, and still nothing. Less than nothing, if you look at Ms Pelosi's view.

Unbelievable.

Sounds like a slick way of packaging the fact that "we have no ideas, but we still want to be in power."

241102[/snapback]

241113[/snapback]

Your being sarcastic right? Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

241211[/snapback]

You are correct.

Archived