Hmm...

WarDlowe

I saw this on a guy that goes to UAT's away message.

New Auburn Fight Song:

War Eagle, crank the John Deer. Break out the Redman, shotgun a beer. War Eagle, inbreds delight. Where brothers and sisters unite! GO GO GO Back to the trailer, fire up the grill. Savor the flavor of last night's roadkill. War Eagle big cow college, cesspool of dixieland.

:puke::puke::puke:

I don't know whether to be mad or to laugh yet.

I laughed because he just described the typical bammer. They call that self-denial don't they?

I guess sometimes that drive-thru window at Micky D's gets a little slow. In between the, "you want fries with that," they have time to be a little creative.

And yes. Supersize that for me, please.

I guess sometimes that drive-thru window at Micky D's gets a little slow. In between the, "you want fries with that," they have time to be a little creative.

And yes. Supersize that for me, please.

241790[/snapback]

BWAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAhaaahaaa.....ha......ha........ :roflol::cry3: That was Awesome, Made my night. Thank You.........War "BY GOD" Eagle

I thought it was funny. Even funnier is the picture I have in my head of a Bammer sitting there chewing on his pencil for hours trying to think of it.

I laughed because he just described the typical bammer. They call that self-denial don't they?

241789[/snapback]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MEN!

Was he lookin' in the mirror when he wrote this??? :lol:

:au::homer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

When he returns, ask him if he knows the words to his own carnival music sounding fight song.

New Auburn Fight Song:

War Eagle, crank the John Deer.  Break out the Redman, shotgun a beer.  War Eagle, inbreds delight.  Where brothers and sisters unite! GO GO GO Back to the trailer, fire up the grill.  Savor the flavor of last night's roadkill.  War Eagle big cow college, cesspool of dixieland. 

:puke:   :puke:   :puke:

241786[/snapback]

Morons. They left out the big "Hey" between the roadkill and War Eagle stanzas.

New Auburn Fight Song:

War Eagle, crank the John Deer.  Break out the Redman, shotgun a beer.  War Eagle, inbreds delight.  Where brothers and sisters unite! GO GO GO Back to the trailer, fire up the grill.  Savor the flavor of last night's roadkill.  War Eagle big cow college, cesspool of dixieland. 

241786[/snapback]

Morons. They left out the big "Hey" between the roadkill and War Eagle stanzas.

241854[/snapback]

The point here was that you got upset because you actually know our fight song. If you asked 100 Mullet Nation fans, 99.3% dont even have a clue as to the words of theirs.

New Auburn Fight Song:

241786[/snapback]

Oh my, they had me at War Eagle!!!

Ro Ti

Guest Tigrinum Major

The point here was that you got upset because you actually know our fight song. If you asked 100 Mullet Nation fans, 99.3% dont even have a clue as to the words of theirs.

241916[/snapback]

Yeah, but that .7 of a fan could belt it out with no problem.

241916[/snapback]

Yeah, but that .7 of a fan could belt it out with no problem.

241984[/snapback]

Poor Horatio.

Archived