Auburn's New School/Football Motto

SouthLink02

Why is it that every time Auburn climbs to the top, we shoot ourselves in the foot? Although I don't think anything major will come of this matter, it is another embarassing mark on an otherwise fine institutution. Auburn University needs to nip every questionable practice in the bud once and for all.

Why is it that every time Auburn climbs to the top, we shoot ourselves in the foot?  Although I don't think anything major will come of this matter, it is another embarassing mark on an otherwise fine institutution.  Auburn University needs to nip every questionable practice in the bud once and for all.

247800[/snapback]

WTH are you talking about? We dont shoot ourselves in the foot. We have our foot shot off and dweebs like you blame ourselves. Please God find a few Auburn men with back bones.

We dont shoot ourselves in the foot.

247824[/snapback]

So it wasn't Auburn students involved in this scandal?

247903[/snapback]

Scandal?????? I have not heard about a scandal. I have heard unsubstanstiated rumors from a paper whose credibility was lost in the late 1940's.

I have a backbone and proved it by giving my opinion on this board. What I meant and maybe it didn't come out exactly right is that the breaking of this story is still negative publicity on AU. You can't deny that. So we all think it is silly and obviously we as Auburn people are going to defend our university. Either way, Auburn has a history of getting into trouble and we just had an incident with SACS not even a year ago. I would like to see everything that could be perceived as a questionable practice by Auburn eliminated once and for all. We don't need any more probations and negative publicity. Our program and school are on the rise and I want to see it continue that way. That is my opinion. I am a devout Auburn fan and Bama hater and I get tired of every time something goes wrong, Auburn fans whine and blame Bama. Let's get our s**t together and we won't have to worry about anyone digging up false or misleading stories.

Please God find a few Auburn men with back bones.

Like some who dont blame all their problems on Bama? ;)

247826[/snapback]

Bammers have no room to talk about blaming your problems on other people. Logan Young had been paying Bammer players for the last 30 or 40 years before he finally got caught by the NCAA. When he did finally get caught, the Bammers took no responsibility for their problems. The Bammers blamed Phil Fulmer, Roy Kramer, The NCAA and the FBI for their problems.

At first, the picture was offensive. But then, I realized AU whipped some elephant arse last year... and the year before... and the year before... oh, and the year before (hang on, gotta count to get it straight: that's 1, 2, 3... 4 arse whippings). I really felt bad for Caddy, because he's a stand up guy. Again, I had a realization. Cadillac has a college degree. 94.6% of the uat fan base can't say that. Caddy can also buy anyone on this board. After the realizations, the picture was funny.

... Cadillac has a college degree.  ...

248587[/snapback]

Sorry, that's incorrect. Carnell lacks 6 credits to graduate. If he was at uat, that would mean he would only need to submit a single 5-page paper for an IS course (ref JB Closener's experience last fall.) Alas, he's trying to graduate from Auburn so that would mean he needs to complete two 10-page papers, one each for 2 IS courses (ref Doug Langenfeld's experience at AU in fall 2004.) Maybe uat could use this academic rigor to their advantage in recruiting. :big:

Please God find a few Auburn men with back bones.

Like some who dont blame all their problems on Bama?

Or, possibly but NOT likely, a uater that doesn't blame their problems on UT. :lol::lol::lol::poke:

Archived