What Everyone Doesnt Do

AU2much2handle

I have had about enough of this independent study talk. Ill tell you what everyone doesnt do. Get up before the sun comes up to run and work out. Go to class then back to the film room. Start practice and then get homework and see a tutor if needed. Oh yea somewhere in there try to eat. Then on weekends ride a bus, live in a hotel and then go battle cramps, cuts,bruises and other injuries in the most physically and mentally demanding game anyone can play. Try to catch up on unfinished work on the bus ride home and start over again. Im not saying what the professor did was ok, not saying it wasnt. But a degree takes about 150 credit hours to graduate. We are talking about maybe 9 to 12 hours taken under this professor by one student athlete. So what about those other 140 credit hours, there not just giving them away,ask any student at Auburn University. Yes, athlete choses to accept the responsibility of playing sports in return for free school, but nothing is given to them, nor should it be. Its time we as Auburn University supporters stand up as one and defend our institution,not just football but for everything Auburn stands for now and will stand for long after we are gone.

I am now officially off of my soap box.

WAR EAGLE

Right on!!!!!!!!!!! Preach it!

Archived