New Auburn and bama Graphics?

DKW 86

newlogo.jpg

:puke::puke::puke: Hate ALL of these. You dont mess with perfection and I intensely dislike these for :ua: and :au:

Are those on children's hats?

I don't care for any of them, but then I have never bought an :au: hat that was not either white or navy blue with :au: on the front. No tigers or eagles, just an :au:

but that is just me. To each his own.

WOW! :eek2: These look awesome!!! I say we put the eagle on the helmets and go back to the orange jersey's and through in some blue pants too.(Scarcasm Off). Seriously, where did these turds come from? :blink:

WHERE did these come from?

Yeah, most of those hats are terrible. Now Florida State's version is actually better looking than the one they have now. Saw a bunch of them in a sports shop in Gatlinburg.

AU's isn't as bad as some of them. Bama's is terrible.

dhx-fsufl.jpg

^

^

That's FSU's. Can't really see it too great.

These hats are by x line.

Yeah, most of those hats are terrible.  Now Florida State's version is actually better looking than the one they have now.  Saw a bunch of them in a sports shop in Gatlinburg. 

AU's isn't as bad as some of them.  Bama's is terrible.

dhx-fsufl.jpg

^

^

That's FSU's.  Can't really see it too great.

These hats are by x line.

250871[/snapback]

Argo, they both look as bad as the new :lsu logo.

"Don't fix what ain't broke!"

Sometimes I think people recommend changes for no other reason than that they look at the calendar and say "It's been "##" years since we changed things, we need to do something else".

And back to the old "eagle vs tiger" discussion. "War Eagle" is a battle cry. How do you illustrate a cry? Stick with tigers a pictorial representations for AU. [Just NOT the tiger on this hat! :puke: ]

Here's the hat I saw in Gatlinburg.

1_250.jpg

It's not that bad.

As for the changes, x line isn't trying to change the logo for the teams. They are just adding something different to the mix. I highly doubt the graphic designers for this line expects ANY team to adopt these logos.

are these officially sanctioned by the universities?

hope not, it's like those horrendous orange jerzies you see bubba's wearing

I expect sales for these items to go through the roof! ( the roof of the basement , that is :roflol: )

These things remind me of those cheap knock off wear you see from other countries, that mix various pro teams and cities in no particular order. Like the Atlanta Cowboys.. just as long as it 'looks' American..some folks will buy anything.

Junk....I hate the eagle for sure!!!! It's "WAR EAGLE", not Auburn War Eagles!

I hear sports casters call us the Auburn War Eagles..........and I wence...

It looks like the Philadelphia Eagles logo! The tiger looks like something off a cartoon.

I think I saw the eagle hat for sale on either the Anders website or J&M. Either way, it's hideous as are all the others posted.

Archived