It's already started

MDM4AU

The Turds in my office have already started the photoshop war. They are posting the Auburn fans with painted chests "out of line" so it misspells Auburn. They have a few others and they like to post the at my desk. I don't have any I can put up. Help me out!

Thanks in advance.

MDM

shadows2pf9.jpg

slavedl4.jpg

Yep. I have recieved a few of these via e-mail already today. My reply?...You can have the "cute" pictures. WE will TAKE the "Ws" ! !

bearandchips7ji.jpg

loganyoungrecruits12bm.jpg

Yep. I have recieved a few of these via e-mail already today. My reply?...You can have the "cute" pictures. WE will TAKE the "Ws" ! !

Yeah, that's a tactic. Tell them that maybe they can look forward to championships in Photoshop and Farking. We're too busy going after SEC and national titles.

Yeah, that's a tactic. Tell them that maybe they can look forward to championships in Photoshop and Farking. We're too busy going after SEC and national titles.

They can always look forward to another Rock, paper, scissors championship.

The Turds in my office have already started the photoshop war. They are posting the Auburn fans with painted chests "out of line" so it misspells Auburn. They have a few others and they like to post the at my desk. I don't have any I can put up. Help me out!

Thanks in advance.

MDM

If you're talking about the picture of the guys at the basketball game then as far as I know it's not photochopped. One of them had just got back to the bathroom and jumped in the line for the picture....he just jumped in the wrong place.

From the ITAT board

saddamstatueev4.jpg

The "Standing in the Shadows" and the "Bama Was Back" SI cover are so far my two favorites so far.

bearad0vp.jpg

bamabookmediocrity8ay.jpg

bamassacked.jpg

Thanks in advance.

MDM

If you're talking about the picture of the guys at the basketball game then as far as I know it's not photochopped. One of them had just got back to the bathroom and jumped in the line for the picture....he just jumped in the wrong place.

No, it's one from a football game. Funny thing is, every bama fan in the office has claimed their "friend" is the one who took the picture. "I actually know the guy that took that picture..." :lol:

Thanks in advance.

MDM

No, it's one from a football game. Funny thing is, every bama fan in the office has claimed their "friend" is the one who took the picture. "I actually know the guy that took that picture..." :lol:

Not surprising, I know a couple of bammers who claimed to have seen Forrest Gump play at bama after they watched the film. I laughed my butt off and tried to explain he was a fictional character but I had to get articles off the net from the author explaining it even then they wouldn’t admit they were wrong. All they would say was “maybe it was a guy with a similar name”. :roflol:

Thanks in advance.

MDM

Not surprising, I know a couple of bammers who claimed to have seen Forrest Gump play at bama after they watched the film. I laughed my butt off and tried to explain he was a fictional character but I had to get articles off the net from the author explaining it even then they wouldn’t admit they were wrong. All they would say was “maybe it was a guy with a similar name”. :roflol:

:roflol::lol: That actually happened to me the other day. Although this kid was probably about 13 years old... he swore up and down his "daddy saw Mr. Gump play in T-Town."

Archived