What the latest renovations to Neyland Stadium will look like

Bottomfeeder

I came across this at the Michigan Blogger site, and thought it was hilarious.

Tenn._football_stadium1.jpg

Update: My referrer log tells me that I am getting a fair number of hits on this old post from sports blogs and forums. So here’s the latest intel about Yew Tee’s upcoming season. I’ve been told by a reliable souce that Phil Fulmer expects his team to go 8-4 this season. That’s eight convictions, four acquittals.

Looks more like west vance.

Elaborate.

I dunno whinecrimson, that looks liek an ice cream truck on the north side to me.

One player makes a stupid move (that eventually turns out to not be as bad as what was originally though) and all of the sudden all you guys try to rank us up there with the :ut: 's of the world.

People say CMS isn't a disciplinarian. Look at what he's handed out in his time here at UA. Just b/c he doesn't feel the need to tell you his reasoning behind suspensions doesn't mean he doesn't run a tight shift.

Elaborate.

I dunno whinecrimson, that looks liek an ice cream truck on the north side to me.

One player makes a stupid move (that eventually turns out to not be as bad as what was originally though) and all of the sudden all you guys try to rank us up there with the :ut: 's of the world.

People say CMS isn't a disciplinarian. Look at what he's handed out in his time here at UA. Just b/c he doesn't feel the need to tell you his reasoning behind suspensions doesn't mean he doesn't run a tight shift.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: what a joke. You aren't up there with UT yet but with Shula's lack of discipline(SEE juwan simpson. say what you will about shula not needing to explain himself but the fact of the matter is he f'd this one up. The guy embarassed the program and he gets NO SUSPENSION)You'll be in UTs league soon enough.

Elaborate.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: what a joke. You aren't up there with UT yet but with Shula's lack of discipline(SEE juwan simpson. say what you will about shula not needing to explain himself but the fact of the matter is he f'd this one up. The guy embarassed the program and he gets NO SUSPENSION)You'll be in UTs league soon enough.

Yeah, your there at practice everday to witness first hand CMS' "lack of discipline."

Here's a list of the suspensions that I can remember under CMS. Maybe BG can add.... I can't remember the suspensions of 03 and 04.

Jamie Christensen- MTSU

JP Wilson- Tennessee

Simeon Castille- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl

DJ Hall- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl

JPW was a backup last season, but with our OL... he could have been a starter in one play. Sim and DJ were suspended for the bowl, not exactly a pushover game. And JChris was forced to sit out the opener.

windarkpink - you agree with us than that Johnny Walker Wilson's suspension from the :ut: game shows what kind of disciplinarian Shula is? :roflol::roflol:

windarkpink - you agree with us than that Johnny Walker Wilson's suspension from the :ut: game shows what kind of disciplinarian Shula is? :roflol::roflol:

What do you want me to say? Would you rather CMS and staff stone him?

That's a start, but a legit suspension would work.

We would have beaten USU and MSU w/o Croyle (the two teams we played the weeks after the UT game). UT? That may have been a different story. The fact of the matter is that JPW was suspended for the one game that we may have needed him in.

And btw, he didn't kill anybody. And why are you so worried about our team's suspensions in the first place? A serious question...

Jamie Christensen- MTSU - Not familiar with that suspension

JP Wilson- Tennessee - If you call practicing and dressing out on the sidelines to get ready to be the backup just in case a suspension

Simeon Castille- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl - School decision, not that of CMS

DJ Hall- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl - See above

You forgot one:

Ray Ray "Smoke" Hudson - 1 play, or maybe 1 quarter a couple of years ago for posession of mary jane

Elaborate.

Yeah, your there at practice everday to witness first hand CMS' "lack of discipline."

Here's a list of the suspensions that I can remember under CMS. Maybe BG can add.... I can't remember the suspensions of 03 and 04.

Jamie Christensen- MTSU

JP Wilson- Tennessee

Simeon Castille- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl

DJ Hall- Texas Tech; Cotton Bowl

JPW was a backup last season, but with our OL... he could have been a starter in one play. Sim and DJ were suspended for the bowl, not exactly a pushover game. And JChris was forced to sit out the opener.

I was thinking Castille and Hall missed the Cotton Bowl because of their grades.

And btw, he didn't kill anybody. And why are you so worried about our team's suspensions in the first place? A serious question...

He didn't kill anybody, but he could have! :angry: Just because he got lucky and did not hurt anybody still does not make what he did any less stupid and wrong. Shula is a joke as a disciplinarian and when I have some of my bammer buddies even admitting that they wish Shula would crack the whip more, then you know things are not as they should be in T-Town. When he starts losing coaches because he does not have their backs when they players get out of hand, you guys will finally wake up and smell the coffee about Shula. Trust me, you are going to lose coaches if Shula does not change the way he handles the players.

He didn't kill anybody, but he could have! :angry: Just because he got lucky and did not hurt anybody still does not make what he did any less stupid and wrong. Shula is a joke as a disciplinarian and when I have some of my bammer buddies even admitting that they wish Shula would crack the whip more, then you know things are not as they should be in T-Town. When he starts losing coaches because he does not have their backs when they players get out of hand, you guys will finally wake up and smell the coffee about Shula. Trust me, you are going to lose coaches if Shula does not change the way he handles the players.

No, he didn't kill anybody. Neither did President Bush, and you've admitted to being a big fan of his. :poke:

And we have one of the most stable coaching staffs in the SEC. After those years of musical chairs in the coaching department, we've had very few changes in our staff. I know Coach Randolph took the DC job at Rice, but that's the only one that I can remember.

Shhhhhhhhhhh...........Don't tell 'em. Let 'em learn the hard way! B)

Shhhhhhhhhhh...........Don't tell 'em. Let 'em learn the hard way! B)

Are you insinuating that Galen will be driving around T-Town anytime soon? If so, I'll drink to that! Lemme get my keys! :cheer:

Nah, I want you to live GG... ;)

And why are you so worried about our team's suspensions in the first place? A serious question...

And who are you to question what we worry about on an Auburn board.?

And why are you so worried about our team's suspensions in the first place? A serious question...

That's thing... almost half of the stuff posted here is about Bama.

We would have beaten USU and MSU w/o Croyle (the two teams we played the weeks after the UT game). UT? That may have been a different story. The fact of the matter is that JPW was suspended for the one game that we may have needed him in.

I could care less about the way ole Iron-Hand Sheila deals with YOUR criminal tyde. But when you Bammer's come on here and try to make excuses, it's laughable and we will call you out on it.

I could care less about the way ole Iron-Hand Sheila deals with YOUR criminal tyde. But when you Bammer's come on here and try to make excuses, it's laughable and we will call you out on it.

By saying that you "could care less", you are implying that you have some degree of care about the situation. If you "couldn't care less", then that you mean that you have hit rock bottom and that you don't give a rip about it. Sorry, but that's just a pet peeve of mine.

And what exactly are you "calling me out on?"

That's thing... almost half of the stuff posted here is about Bama.----so why do you come here to read it if it bothers you so much. I think what you say is pot calling the kettle black.

Archived