Visting tailgating

macatak911 LSU

Hey guys, I'll be making the road trip up to Auburn this weekend. Should be one heck of a game. It will be my first time visiting your campus so any advice/recomendations would be great! Any suggestions on where to park/tailgate for a visiting fan?

Hey guys, I'll be making the road trip up to Auburn this weekend. Should be one heck of a game. It will be my first time visiting your campus so any advice/recomendations would be great! Any suggestions on where to park/tailgate for a visiting fan?

Parking's a problem. If you want easy access out of Jordan-Hare Stadium after the game, park closer to Samford or Glenn Avenue (LONG LONG walk). If you want to tailgate, get closer to the central campus, or if you have an RV, check out Donahue Drive.

check out this web page for maps and all the info. Arrive early and plan to stay late, the area around

Carolyn Draughn Village(CDV) is good.

http://www.auburn.edu/communications_marketing/gameday/

thanks for all the replys!

another thing, is overnight camping, in say a tent, allowed on campus?

Yep, did it the WSU game. If you plan on getting a good tailgate spot you need to be there Friday. I would reccomend in front of the Library or Comer Hall.

Archived