Beatdown Coming

saniflush

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will probably lose again this year, but not this week to Duke. Duke has not scored a TD all year.

Are you serious? I know they scored 13 on WF, but the TD might have been on D.

Duke's been shut out in 3 of 4 games... including a 13-0 loss to 1-AA Richmond. :o

They will probably lose again this year, but not this week to Duke. Duke has not scored a TD all year.

Are you serious? I know they scored 13 on WF, but the TD might have been on D.

Duke's been shut out in 3 of 4 games... including a 13-0 loss to 1-AA Richmond. :o

I heard that on one of the sports shows this weekend.

dukedown2.jpg

Nice! The detergent box and roll of butt-wipe is classic!

redduke.jpg

Read pondscum's article today. He actually says that an AU BEATDOWN of uat is COMING! B)

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/pf....xml&coll=3

Instead of having a fighting chance after five games into the season, Alabama is reeling with two conferences losses and road trips remaining to Knoxville, Baton Rouge, then the annual beat-down by Auburn in Tuscaloosa.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

This article will get the masses stirred up even more than they are now. I hope they don't actually hire a good coach when Shula is fired.

What should concern Alabama fans even more than the record, now 1-2 in the SEC, was the thuggish behavior down the stretch from such players as Jimmy Johns.

Johns' classless heat butt of a Florida player was disgraceful. Nice image of Alabama football on national television, especially when compared to that thug incident in World Cup soccer by CBS' Verne Lundquist. In Shula's world of discipline, Johns will probably only get one scoop of ice cream next week at the Wednesday night pizza party. (Brings back memories of the UAT fullback beating up the Central Florida player doesn't it)

It was also disappointing the way Urban Meyer was trying to run the score up at the end (of course, Alabama was still trying to score a year ago at 31-3 when Tyrone Protho was injured).

Duke_Patty.jpg

20bluedevils.jpg

In the spirit of making sure we have these for future generations I will start posting each one of my dailys into this forum instead of just using it as sig.

shrekcopy.jpg

and to get caught up let's post some of yesterdays....

p1_spurrier_allcopy.jpg

p1_robertscopy.jpg

Nixon.jpg

Dr.jpg

22663083.jpg

Archived