Maybe im jumping the gun but.....

ThatGuy

After the LSU game Auburn is set up perfectly to make a run at the NC. Neither UF or UGA have impressesd me and those are the only 2 games IMO have a legit chance to beat AU and even then I think AU has the best D in the SEC maybe nation and will simply out talent every team from here on out. my question is now that LSU is out of the way what game worries you the most? I think UGA will be a Barn Burner and AU will make UF look like a JV squad. And yes I meant to leave Bama out because there is not a snowmans chance in Hell Bama is going to keep the Iron Bowl a good game let alone win it.

Buffalo.

Come on you know what I meant subtract Buff, ASU, and Tulane and Im aware that the most important game is the next but let's put the coaching cliches to the side for a second :big:

I think you might be jumping the gun a little bit.

We still have to play South Carolina, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, and Alabama. To say that any of those games are a sure-thing is absurd. Saying all those games are a sure-thing is absolutely jumping the gun.

Every single one of those teams will be trying to beat us as hard as they can when we play them.

I am just thankful that we have a 2-game lead in the west right now, because it is likely that we will lose at least one of those SEC games.

Coaching "cliche"?

No. buffallo...THAT is ALL we should think about at this point. That and getting better every week.

O N E at a time.

I would like to remind you of 1989... Bama was #2 in the country and undefeated...

We know how it ended....quick taking games for granted

P.s. I agree with you for the most part though

I don't really think that im taking any team for granted but just saying: South Carolina(27-20 to Wofford and no telling when Mittchell is returning) Florida(Bama proved that if you get presure on Leak he will throw it into the stands and with the speed on the AU D it's going to be UGLY), Arkansas(without Mcfadden they are up that famous creek and does anyone know when he will be back?), Bama(worst coach in the SEC perhaps the nation not to mention he chokes in pressure situations and Tuberville owns his A$$), and UGA as I said will be the final test of the season. All I was saying was that these last remaining games seem to be shaping out for Auburn to run the tabe.

After the LSU game Auburn is set up perfectly to make a run at the NC. Neither UF or UGA have impressesd me and those are the only 2 games IMO have a legit chance to beat AU and even then I think AU has the best D in the SEC maybe nation and will simply out talent every team from here on out. my question is now that LSU is out of the way what game worries you the most? I think UGA will be a Barn Burner and AU will make UF look like a JV squad. And yes I meant to leave Bama out because there is not a snowmans chance in Hell Bama is going to keep the Iron Bowl a good game let alone win it.

playing twelve weeks in a row with no bye is going to be a bigger issue for Auburn than some might want to believe. LSU was barely limping along at the end of last year, and Auburn has to do the exact same thing that LSU did.

I don't really think that im taking any team for granted but just saying: South Carolina(27-20 to Wofford and no telling when Mittchell is returning) Florida(Bama proved that if you get presure on Leak he will throw it into the stands and with the speed on the AU D it's going to be UGLY), Arkansas(without Mcfadden they are up that famous creek and does anyone know when he will be back?), Bama(worst coach in the SEC perhaps the nation not to mention he chokes in pressure situations and Tuberville owns his A$$), and UGA as I said will be the final test of the season. All I was saying was that these last remaining games seem to be shaping out for Auburn to run the tabe.

Yes, it is possible. I do not think it is probable. (Crosses fingers).

playing twelve weeks in a row with no bye is going to be a bigger issue for Auburn than some might want to believe. LSU was barely limping along at the end of last year, and Auburn has to do the exact same thing that LSU did.

this is what says to me that the SC game is going to be harder than we think... SOS ain't a rookie so Muschamp will have his work cut out for him, and the guys are coming off of just 4 days between games. It's going to be harder than we think. Nothing in this conference is a sure thing.

this is what says to me that the SC game is going to be harder than we think... SOS ain't a rookie so Muschamp will have his work cut out for him, and the guys are coming off of just 4 days between games. It's going to be harder than we think. Nothing in this conference is a sure thing.

see to me LSU is now Auburn fans because the farther Auburn goes the farther they take LSU with them as long as LSU doesnt lose again. If Auburn loses once then this doesnt help LSU at all, and actually hurts LSU. If Auburn loses twice and LSU wins out then this is best case scenario for us obviously for an SEC Title. The 12 weeks in a row factor concerns me for Auburn because it could cause you to lose one game and that hurts us as well.

While I agree that 12 weeks in a row will be a daunting task, when you take a look at our opponents' schedules you see the biggest teams we face are in the same boat we are when we face each other:

- Florida has LSU the week prior to the Auburn game, and their bye week is after our game, so they will have played 6 straight before facing us.

- Both Auburn and Georgia should cake-walk over their respective opponents (Arkansas St. and Kentucky) the week before they face, but both teams will have played 10 games in a row going in to the game. Georgia's bye week is the week after our game.

- Like Florida, Alabama faces LSU the week prior to the Iron Bowl. They don't have a bye week until the week afterwards (like Auburn).

So while we face 12 straight games, the road won't be any easier for our opponents (save Arkansas, who has a bye week before they play us) when we play them.

Keep in mind that the starters will more than likely not be playing after the first quarter, maybe second. It will not be much of a work out for them.

Archived