Largest crowd in Buffalo's Stadium

AUloggerhead

Link

The Buffalo football team will play in front of its largest crowd ever when it visits 87,000-seat Jordan-Hare Stadium, and that will come just a few days after the largest crowd ever showed up at Buffalo Stadium.

That crowd showed up for the Dalai Lama, however.

An estimated crowd of 30,000 was on hand, just beating a crowd of 29,795 that was listed for Buffalo's home opener against Temple.

So, they got that going for them ... ... which is nice. :)

I doubt there will be 87,000 in JHS this weekend. More like 75,000.

Link

The Buffalo football team will play in front of its largest crowd ever when it visits 87,000-seat Jordan-Hare Stadium, and that will come just a few days after the largest crowd ever showed up at Buffalo Stadium.

That crowd showed up for the Dalai Lama, however.

An estimated crowd of 30,000 was on hand, just beating a crowd of 29,795 that was listed for Buffalo's home opener against Temple.

So, they got that going for them ... ... which is nice. :)

"The Dali Lama, he hauls off and wacks one, big hitter, into a 10,000 foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. You know what the Lama says? Gunga ga lunga. Gunga la gungala gunga."

"So he's going to stiff me and I say hey, Lama, how about a little something you know, for the effort. And he says there'll be no money. But on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness. So I've got that going for me, which is nice."

I doubt there will be 87,000 in JHS this weekend. More like 75,000.

The numbers will be up in the 80k's, but the rowdiness of the crowd won't be close to normal. These games they do thing like the high school honor band, open recruiting day where any kid that plays HS football can come, etc.

It will look sort of full, but it won't be anything like what we just had against LSU, and what we will have for UF at 6:45pm!

Whereas CTT isn't the Lama, this could be likened to a religous even for the Buffs - enlightenment is what thy'll recieve...

Archived