LSU-Mississippi State

Tigerbait2010

28-0 LSU :cheer::):lsu:

I wish they could call the game like in little league baseball 10 run rule! this game is hard to watch like a train wreck! msu :no:

one bright spot the punter looks good! :cheer:

35-0 LSU. :cheer: I'm sad because this is my first LSU game to miss. been to the other ones. too early of a game to me. LSU has a tradition of playing at night and LSU fans were very pissed about it being at 11:30 in the morning so alot of people didn't go to the game.

why would you be here posting a thread about LSU-Miss. state? Very few, if any, care what these two teams do. We've already beaten both of them. Why not post this on an LSU board where people might actually care....

why would you be here posting a thread about LSU-Miss. state? Very few, if any, care what these two teams do. We've already beaten both of them. Why not post this on an LSU board where people might actually care....

Ha - I'm enjoying the "game."

I'm not sure if I want this to be a blowout or a close game - I think LSU's game-by-game looks funny right now:

W 45-3

W 45-3

L 3-7

W 49-7

W (35-3 right now)

Which one of these is different? War Eagle!

48-17 final :cheer::lsu:

1. Matt Flyn's first pass was a pic returned for a toughdown( not the defenses fault)

2.2nd score was when we had our second string in and they kept their 1st string in

so our 1st string D held them to a field goal : :thumbsup:

Archived