Pic of Nikki and Al Borges @ Toomer's

DKW 86

Al did alright for himself, didn't he!

That's great. Looks like Al knows that it is great to be an Auburn Tiger.

BTW, I heard a great story on Al during the game (flipped over to that ESPN full coverage and actually heard something good). They were interviewing Gerry Dinardo (who was head coach at Indiana when Borges was OC). He said that after Al's interview w/ Auburn, Dinardo was trying to put together some money to try to keep him at IU. When Al got back, Dinardo wanted to know what he had to compete with, so he asked Al into his office and they started talking. Dinardo asked him what he thought and Al said that if Tub offered him the job, he thought he would probably take it. Dinardo, hoping to be able to counter Auburn's financial offer asked how much Auburn offered to pay him. Al's response: "I didn't ask".

Al did alright for himself, didn't he!

Now I see why he just wants to keep runnin' it up the middle all of the time! :roflol:

I was thinking this morning . . . He does like to run the option from the spread formation also! :thumbsup:

Dinardo, hoping to be able to counter Auburn's financial offer asked how much Auburn offered to pay him. Al's response: "I didn't ask".

That's pretty cool! It really shows what type of guy he is. I know he may likely be a head coach some day, but we need to get the most out of this guy while he is here. I bet he is a real players coach.

Hes gotta turn that toilet paper roll around for it to have any effect :lol:

Borges is using the European grip.

Nikki actually looks a bit better in person. A true babe... :)

At least that is what all the guys that pay attention to that stuff tell me. I dont look at all. Not me! Not with the sweet wannabe around my home, why would I need to?

:whistle:

Archived