Game Thread - Ole Miss

Mustain Ranch

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon is absolutely on fire today! The offense is very efficient thus far. D has settled down after the first series. Let's hope it continues in the second quarter:)

BTW, Mustain, are you a closet Tiger fan? :lol:

Brandon is absolutely on fire today! The offense is very efficient thus far. D has settled down after the first series. Let's hope it continues in the second quarter:)

edgecy. I'm gonna tell ya something. I'm a nice person. I really am. If you get to know me. I'm really nice. I'm somewhat an AU fan.

edgecy. I'm gonna tell ya something. I'm a nice person. I really am. If you get to know me. I'm really nice. I'm somewhat an AU fan.

Hah, I wasn't picking on you or anything, just thought it was interesting that you're participating in a game thread (and starting it too! :o )

BREAKING TAKLES.

OLE MISS GETS IT INSIDE THERE OWN 40.

FLAG DOWN AND..................................................................................................................................................................UNNESSISARY ROUGHNESS ON THE OFFENSE

I honestly think I've seen High School teams tackle better than us. Makes me so mad watching this D tackle every week. So unexcusable, it's the most fudamental thing in football. :no:

You know, just now on the screen they flashed on the screen that Auburn had 7 turnovers all season but opponents had only scored 3 points from all those turnovers. As bad as the D plays sometimes, I think that's pretty impressive. This D is just not good at stopping big plays. Missed tackles and stuff. Fundamental stuff.

Guys, you can gripe about Mushcamp all you want, but if the players are not going to wrap up, then it does not matter what defensive scheme CWM calls. If a guy does not know how to properly tackle a guy by now, there is nothing else CWM can do for him. I get sick of seeing LBs and CBs trying to lay down big hits instead of wrapping up! :angry:

Archived