Colbert on the Republican loss

bigsixfive

Replace his humor with fear and anger and Colbert could be mistaken with some of our posters here!!!

I really wish they would hang the flag correctly, though. Pinkos!!!

Tomorrow you’re all going to wake up in a Brave New World, a world where the constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones created in a stem cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where Tax and Spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody’s high! Whoo! I’ve had it! You people don’t deserve a Republican majority. Screw this, I quit!

:roflol: Good stuff!

Here's a site with all of his stuff. Better quality than Youtube IMO. Colbert on Demand.com

From what I've heard today on FOX, the dims have promised the Iraqi's that they will see this thing through although the strategy will CHANGE! They will REQUIRE that the Iraqi's do more to insure sectarian violence is quelled. GOOD FOR THEM! IF they do this, the "Chicken Little Repubics" will have no argument unless they just want to bitch!

"IF" is a mighty big word, Shug. Should the dems decide to stick with Iraq, someone within the party may want to reel in Jack "Our servicemen are cold blooded murderers" Murtha. He was saying just the opposite on NPR yesterday.

"IF" is a mighty big word, Shug. Should the dems decide to stick with Iraq, someone within the party may want to reel in Jack "Our servicemen are cold blooded murderers" Murtha. He was saying just the opposite on NPR yesterday.

Jack Murtha for speaker instead of the Pelosi woman.

I like this one too:

The end of an era. The Newt years 'til 2006.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Colbert-GOP-Tribute.mov

:roflol:

keefe.gif

Archived