Did Scarborough drop the F-Bomb?

Bottomfeeder

SO WHAT. HE DIDN'T SAY IT WITH PENIS IN HIS MOUTH. OR A DEAD GIRL IN HIS CAR.

Just because you are conservative does not mean you don't get upset and curse sometimes. Like now. BITE MY ASS. Stop govornment spending. SEE!

SO WHAT. HE DIDN'T SAY IT WITH PENIS IN HIS MOUTH. OR A DEAD GIRL IN HIS CAR.

:roflol: Or a KKK hood on his head! Don't forget that one!

I expect nothing less from the GOP as Cheney said it within the halls of congress on record. Scumbags I tell you, their all scumbags.

Cheney said ' go F yourself ' on record ? I thought it was a private conversation he had, which was overheard by others. Where's the evidence?

As for Cheney, good for him. I still think he was 100% right for what he said.

I expect nothing less from the GOP as Cheney said it within the halls of congress on record. Scumbags I tell you, their all scumbags.

Cheney said ' go F yourself ' on record ? I thought it was a private conversation he had, which was overheard by others. Where's the evidence?

As for Cheney, good for him. I still think he was 100% right for what he said.

It was during the Senate class photo. I may have been stretching it a bit by saying congressional record, but maybe not. But, it is on record nonetheless.

SO WHAT. HE DIDN'T SAY IT WITH PENIS IN HIS MOUTH.

So he's less skilled than you. It's not fair to hold everyone to your personal standards. :poke::moon:

You give CCTAU too much credit. You really can't understand a word he says.

SO WHAT. HE DIDN'T SAY IT WITH PENIS IN HIS MOUTH.

So he's less skilled than you. It's not fair to hold everyone to your personal standards. :poke::moon:

You give CCTAU too much credit. You really can't understand a word he says.

-

AHHH! Education. Wasted on the libruls.

It was during the Senate class photo. I may have been stretching it a bit by saying congressional record, but maybe not. But, it is on record nonetheless.

You can't say it's ' on record' if it's not ' on record'. If it is, then show where it is.If it was only 'reported' that he said it, thats completely different. Why? It was a personal conversation he had while in a public area. Congress was NOT in session, so their comments weren't being entered into any official record. I'm sure YOU never uttered a dirty word in your life, and certainly never to anyone who you think completely deserved it, but 99.65 % of the rest of us have. I guess you're special. :)

You can't say it's ' on record' if it's not ' on record'. If it is, then show where it is.If it was only 'reported' that he said it, thats completely different. Why? It was a personal conversation he had while in a public area. Congress was NOT in session, so their comments weren't being entered into any official record. I'm sure YOU never uttered a dirty word in your life, and certainly never to anyone who you think completely deserved it, but 99.65 % of the rest of us have. I guess you're special. :)

Not casting stones. I have uttered a few in my day. Actually, I like Scarborough, he knows Capitol Hill.

GoingToNeedABiggerShovel.gif

40 years of Dem rule left a far bigger and stinkier stench for the GOP to clean up. Looks like they weren't ready for the job.

Archived