Congrats to Slink and the Dawgs....

DKW 86

I will second that. Congrats to UGA -- they finally played a complete game and looked like the team we all expected to show up this season. Now y'all got some momentum going into the GT game. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Slink, can I borrow your signature pic?

Congrats brother and good luck against Tech.

Good game UGA.

I think I'll change my attention back to music. At least that is always enjoyable. Football tends to find a way to rip your heart out.

BLACK STONE CHERRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats SLink for a great Win for Georgia.....Good Luck with TECH...

Cya Next year at Jordan-Hare EAST

Well, the UGA fans were having a complete blast the entire game. I hope they enjoyed their trip to Auburn as much as it looked like they did.

The game.... :puke:

I will second that. Congrats to UGA -- they finally played a complete game and looked like the team we all expected to show up this season. Now y'all got some momentum going into the GT game. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Quoted for truth.

I have nothing better to add. Good Game you wet smelly dogs! My grandmother would have been proud of you.

Beat Tech!!!

Anyone see the NYT front page? I am saying this honestly...I didn't even know they covered college football

http://www.nytimes.com/

You know you had a bad game when the news pic is of your offensive lineman getting to the end zone a wee bit too late to prevent a td.

Either AU is really moving up in the world or the nyt is moving down or a little of both. What would they do for news if it wasn't for AU?

Archived