5 more US troops

Bottomfeeder

I really don't believe another 20,000 troops is going to make a difference here. Our forefathers warned agianst foreign entanglements. We will not win this one. Dum-Dum has attempted to use military might to replace diplomacy, and it has failed miserably.

5 U.S. troops die west of Baghdad

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Five U.S. troops have been killed in west of Baghdad, the military said Friday.

One soldier died and another was wounded on Friday when their patrol came under fire, and on Thursday, three Marines and a U.S. sailor were fatally wounded in combat in western Anbar province, the military said. The troops killed Thursday were assigned to Regimental Combat Team 7.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061222/ap_on_...q_troops_killed

Hey genius, did it ever occur to you that something better might be done at the troop level w/ regards to how they're being used, instead of just blaming everything on Bush? First of all, you don't 'negotiate' with the animals who are murdering everything over there, you KILL THEM. END OF STORY. Second, with our soldiers having to consult with F$*@ING lawyers before returning fire and defending themselves, maybe we should think about loosening up OUR rules of engagement instead of playing by the P.C. rules of War handbook.

Hey genius, did it ever occur to you that something better might be done at the troop level w/ regards to how they're being used, instead of just blaming everything on Bush? First of all, you don't 'negotiate' with the animals who are murdering everything over there, you KILL THEM. END OF STORY. Second, with our soldiers having to consult with F$*@ING lawyers before returning fire and defending themselves, maybe we should think about loosening up OUR rules of engagement instead of playing by the P.C. rules of War handbook.

Hey Raptor, they've expanded the age range to 42 for enlistees. You can just get in if you hurry. Step up to the plate, big guy.

Hey Raptor, they've expanded the age range to 42 for enlistees. You can just get in if you hurry. Step up to the plate, big guy.

What the hell does that have to do with anything ? Oh, I know - NOTHING.

Raptor is 100% correct. If we were allowed to fight these savages instead of playing pattycake with them, we'd have a totally different situation in Iraq today. We've allowed ourselves to be handcuffed and we are paying the price for that. What we need is a leader on the ground over there with the stones to tell some of our "supporters" to back off, STFU, and let us do our job so we can get home.

I said it at the onset and I'll say it again, we can't win this fight in the courtroom. We have to be willing to get our hands a little dirtier than our enemy. If we don't have the stomach to do that, let's bring them home and face the consequences that will ultimately follow this action later on down the road.

Has it occurred to anyone that we should not be there to begin with? How many nations has the US (government) successfully conquered and made into their own likeness (or whatever)? Korea? Vietnam? Germany?

Oh yea, Raptor, I'll be glad to get you a list of recruitment offices in the greater Atlanta area. You really should consider it. Be all you can be and all of that good stuff. :poke:

TigerinSpain, we need more men like you on the frontlines. Why don't you see about enlisting in the Army as a platoon leader in the infantry? We really need your experience and expertise on the frontlines, really. It sounds like you would be an effective leader in that position, with the war escalating and the fact that their gonna call you back to service anyway. So, why not be in the best position to prove your point?

Oh yea, add 4 more that were welcomed as liberators in Bush's grand experiment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061224/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

I hope everyone here reads Oreilly's Culture Warrior. People like BF are being so used by the progressive movement to rid America of all tradition and common sense. I am proud of our aggresive stance on terror and I am proud of our military. If we could fight the war the way we should instead of having to appolgize about protecting our country, then it would be over more quickly. There is no way we should listen to a bunch of cowards in Eur. and a corrupt NATO which with out our might and money couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper sack.

I hope everyone here reads Oreilly's Culture Warrior. People like BF are being so used by the progressive movement to rid America of all tradition and common sense. I am proud of our aggresive stance on terror and I am proud of our military. If we could fight the war the way we should instead of having to appolgize about protecting our country, then it would be over more quickly. There is no way we should listen to a bunch of cowards in Eur. and a corrupt NATO which with out our might and money couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper sack.

Well said Rusty. Am I the only one who notices that the majority of the ones who disagree with this war or any war except the ones Clinton put us in {Kosovo, Bosnia etc.} have never served in the military yet when you talk to the ones who have come home from Iraq the majority tell you it is a war worth fighting and we are winning.

Guest BoStillKnows

Let's put some of you liberal geniuses in charge of the safety of the American people. The US has been attacked by Islamic fascists and 3100 innocent people have been murdered in a barbaric way.

There is a leader in Iraq that has used WMD against his own people. He has been at war almost every year he has been in control. He makes it clear he hates America and wants to see us killed. He does not abide by the restrictions that he agreed to after the first Gulf War. He does not cooperate with UN inspectors.

What are you going to do? Sit back and see what happens? If Hussein had nothing to hide, why was he trying to hide so much? Bin Laden has brought the Islamic movement to the forefront and Iraq is the most prevalent battleground.

We were drawn into the recent events of this war in 1979 when Americans were taken hostage in Iran. I hope the people that voted for Carter realize how much damage they did to our potential to live in peace. And Clinton was too busy getting hummers to take care of his responsibility to the American people.

What do you think about Ethiopia protecting their people by bombing Somalia?

What would you have done when Hitler was gaining power? I know the answer.

What do think we should do with Iran? Do you not think the Islamic Fundamentalists want everyone to be like them? Do you not think they would kill you if they had half a chance? It's not the government or Bush's fault. They hate the freedom that we have. By the way, if you have a wife or daughter, 1) Does she work?, 2) Does she have an education?, 3) Does she vote?, 4) Does she show her face in public?

Maybe we should back out of Iraq a little, let the Shiite and Sunni fight among themselves and then clean up the mess when they're through.

What's your plan for the next 100 years?

Let's put some of you liberal geniuses in charge of the safety of the American people. The US has been attacked by Islamic fascists and 3100 innocent people have been murdered in a barbaric way.

There is a leader in Iraq that has used WMD against his own people. He has been at war almost every year he has been in control. He makes it clear he hates America and wants to see us killed. He does not abide by the restrictions that he agreed to after the first Gulf War. He does not cooperate with UN inspectors.

What are you going to do? Sit back and see what happens? If Hussein had nothing to hide, why was he trying to hide so much? Bin Laden has brought the Islamic movement to the forefront and Iraq is the most prevalent battleground.

We were drawn into the recent events of this war in 1979 when Americans were taken hostage in Iran. I hope the people that voted for Carter realize how much damage they did to our potential to live in peace. And Clinton was too busy getting hummers to take care of his responsibility to the American people.

What do think we should do with Iran? Do you not think the Islamic Fundamentalists want everyone to be like them? Do you not think they would kill you if they had half a chance? It's not the government or Bush's fault. They hate the freedom that we have. By the way, if you have a wife or daughter, 1) Does she work?, 2) Does she have an education?, 3) Does she vote?, 4) Does she show her face in public?

Maybe we should back out of Iraq a little, let the Shiite and Sunni fight among themselves and then clean up the mess when they're through.

It's amazing to how narrow the American mind is. And, how gullible and lazy-minded most are when it comes to believing the offical government line about what happen on 911 concerning the intelligence and actions of our beloved leaders. The government allow the attacks to happen plain and simple. That is my final answer. Our intelligence community regularly spiss on it's own citizens and has for years. So, I really don't believe very much of what they say is truth, including Osama's individiual effort in 2001. Sorry, but I don't limit myself when it comes to research. I like to do my own, because I'm better than the US government.

Some here need to go back to the library, or maybe even college. Oh yeah, college only teaches one how to learn, it can't make you learn.

The government allow the attacks to happen plain and simple. That is my final answer

Were life the game show you think it is, you'd still be a colossal loser.

The government allow the attacks to happen plain and simple. That is my final answer

Were life the game show you think it is, you'd still be a colossal loser.

...loser?" Losers don't own gold buillion.

http://www.blanchardonline.com/blanchard_p...rican_eagle.php

:roflol:

loser?" Losers don't own gold buillion.

Sure they do. Even losers can boast about how full of themselves they are to others who don't give a damn. You own gold buillion? So what, that makes you a loser w/ gold buillion. That still makes you a loser in my book.

Guest BoStillKnows

It's amazing to how narrow the American mind is. And, how gullible and lazy-minded most are when it comes to believing the offical government line about what happen on 911 concerning the intelligence and actions of our beloved leaders. The government allow the attacks to happen plain and simple. That is my final answer. Our intelligence community regularly spiss on it's own citizens and has for years. So, I really don't believe very much of what they say is truth, including Osama's individiual effort in 2001. Sorry, but I don't limit myself when it comes to research. I like to do my own, because I'm better than the US government.

Some here need to go back to the library, or maybe even college. Oh yeah, college only teaches one how to learn, it can't make you learn.

You must be a college professor. Maybe Colorado or Wisconsin is looking for a brilliant mind. You didn't answer a single question and you're pretty good at the liberal, political spin.

Since you do so much research, maybe you can tell me what spiss is. Is that a cross betwenn spin and piss?

I am a little too narrow and lazy-minded to go to the library to find the definition of the word.

Say hi to Michael Moore and Tom Cruise for me.

Good job.

Archived