Leslie Miles,"F'in Alabama!"

OKieAuburnDoug

What bothers me most about this is the same people defending Saban for the "coonass" comment are jumping all over Miles for using the "f word".

What bothers me most about this is the same people defending Saban for the "coonass" comment are jumping all over Miles for using the "f word".

kind of like the people who jumped all over Mike Shula for using the F word or Saban for using coonass...cheering Miles for using the F'in Alabama?

Don't forget $aban used the "f word" as well.

"The guys said he felt like I f#@%ed his wife."

Why does everyone have to be so damn PC and whimpy???? Its a cuss word...who cares? Kids have already heard and are probably using this word by the time they're 10. I know I had and my friends brother said it when he was like 9.

kind of like the people who jumped all over Mike Shula for using the F word or Saban for using coonass...cheering Miles for using the F'in Alabama?

Still up to the same tricks, I see.

"I know you are but what am I"

as long as its negative towards bama, its ok. we all know that. by this time of saban saying what he said there were like 5 threads up here and ESPN was calling for him to be fired, etc etc etc. but hey, miles says it in front of thousands of people including children, hey thats ok. remember most people here ended up saying "its not so much that coonass is so bad, i'm mainly upset about the f-word". imagine if CNS had said "f-ing LSU" or "f-ing AUBURN" :flame::blink::shoot:

Why does everyone have to be so damn PC and whimpy???? Its a cuss word...who cares? Kids have already heard and are probably using this word by the time they're 10. I know I had and my friends brother said it when he was like 9.

I agree in spirit but at the same time, I don't like the idea of little children using such language because they don't necissarily know how to discern when it's okay and when it's not. But to be honest, little children probably haven't seen these press conferences or read these statements. In fact, the media making a big deal of it makes it more likely that children will be exposed to that kind of language. I think anything televised should be free of curses and anything in print should just have the expletives removed. But if I were shooting the poop with Coach Tuberville and he let a gosh darn f-bomb go here and there, I think i'd appreciate the fact that he felt comfortable enough around me to talk in that manner.

I don't mind the cussing, it shows the intensity of how Les and many other LSU fans feel when it comes to the bahr reincarnate.

I agree in spirit but at the same time, I don't like the idea of little children using such language because they don't necissarily know how to discern when it's okay and when it's not. But to be honest, little children probably haven't seen these press conferences or read these statements. In fact, the media making a big deal of it makes it more likely that children will be exposed to that kind of language. I think anything televised should be free of curses and anything in print should just have the expletives removed. But if I were shooting the poop with Coach Tuberville and he let a gosh darn f-bomb go here and there, I think i'd appreciate the fact that he felt comfortable enough around me to talk in that manner.

I don't mind the cussing, it shows the intensity of how Les and many other LSU fans feel when it comes to the bahr reincarnate.

so if CNS said "f-ing AUBURN" you would have no problem with that?

well, aside from the fact that I love Auburn so very dearly, from an objective standpoint, no. But if he called Auburn a bunch of no-class redneck pig-f***ers, i would take that as a personal attack, and i don't see how that is much different from calling people from La. ditch-digging coonarses.

as long as its negative towards bama, its ok. we all know that. by this time of saban saying what he said there were like 5 threads up here and ESPN was calling for him to be fired, etc etc etc. but hey, miles says it in front of thousands of people including children, hey thats ok. remember most people here ended up saying "its not so much that coonass is so bad, i'm mainly upset about the f-word". imagine if CNS had said "f-ing LSU" or "f-ing AUBURN" :flame::blink::shoot:

On this board, AI don't really care what anyone has to say about the bammer farts. If you have weak, weepy feelings about this, go to drinkthekoolaid.com and join others who give a crap.

well, aside from the fact that I love Auburn so very dearly, from an objective standpoint, no. But if he called Auburn a bunch of no-class redneck pig-f***ers, i would take that as a personal attack, and i don't see how that is much different from calling people from La. ditch-digging coonarses.

Im sorry but that made me laugh out loud.

On this board, AI don't really care what anyone has to say about the bammer farts. If you have weak, weepy feelings about this, go to drinkthekoolaid.com and join others who give a crap.

personally i don't have a problem with it, if you think the players and coaches don't use this sort of language you're on something. i'm merely pointing out the double standard. everyone got in a huge uproar when CNS did it, but les miles says it and hey not a big deal. and thats my point....it shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place. this is football.

$aban used what some would call a racial slur. Miles just continued a war chant that we have used for years.

SCREW BAMMER.

See. That wasn't so hard to stomach, now was it? No racial implications what-so-ever.

personally i don't have a problem with it, if you think the players and coaches don't use this sort of language you're on something. i'm merely pointing out the double standard. everyone got in a huge uproar when CNS did it, but les miles says it and hey not a big deal. and thats my point....it shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place. this is football.

The cuss word, not a big deal, the lying, racial slurring, and underhanded recruiting tactic using is what people have a problem with. For the record, i have not proof of any underhanded recuiting used by sabahr but thats what Leslie got her panties in a wad about in the first place, am i right?

The cuss word, not a big deal, the lying, racial slurring, and underhanded recruiting tactic using is what people have a problem with. For the record, i have not proof of any underhanded recuiting used by sabahr but thats what Leslie got her panties in a wad about in the first place, am i right?

he didn't name UA by name, but he sure did imply it. and like i said about that, i guess we need to call the whaaambulance for him. we won ONE recruit we went head to head with them for. ONE recruit. if AU/UA cried about every recruit we went head to head with each other over the phone lines to the NCAA would be burnin up. and like you, i doubt he has any evidence of anything either. some folks just like stirring the pot.

Like I said in another thread, Les Miles is an idiot for saying that. Does he not think it is going to affect him in recruiting next year?

This morning I was listening to a sports talk show that had the Les Miles speech as one of their topics. Of course, the reason for it being so awful, was "there were children there". I heard that ad neaseum (sp?), then the hosts said that Auburn and Alabama were going to play for the SEC West in the Iron Bowl next year. The reason? Arkansas has imploded, and LSU is going to lose 4 games next year.

This morning I was listening to a sports talk show that had the Les Miles speech as one of their topics. Of course, the reason for it being so awful, was "there were children there". I heard that ad neaseum (sp?), then the hosts said that Auburn and Alabama were going to play for the SEC West in the Iron Bowl next year. The reason? Arkansas has imploded, and LSU is going to lose 4 games next year.

4 losses? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

he didn't name UA by name, but he sure did imply it. and like i said about that, i guess we need to call the whaaambulance for him. we won ONE recruit we went head to head with them for. ONE recruit. if AU/UA cried about every recruit we went head to head with each other over the phone lines to the NCAA would be burnin up. and like you, i doubt he has any evidence of anything either. some folks just like stirring the pot.

Maybe it had to do with Saban, while recruiting, taking all the credit for everything LSU has done the past two seasons. And telling recruits that LSU's coaching staff doesn't "come close" to Bama's current staff.

That recruit that Saban "won" turned out to be a liar. Guess he went to the right school then.

That is pretty funny. I would love to have a coach that would piss off the natives over in East Alabama. You can say we have 5, your school sucks, whatever......Bama needs that cocky a-hole of a coach. Im tired of having a coach that will just take the BS from all angles and not stand up for himself.

Flame away, it just adds fuel to the fire.

That is pretty funny. I would love to have a coach that would piss off the natives over in East Alabama. You can say we have 5, your school sucks, whatever......Bama needs that cocky a-hole of a coach. Im tired of having a coach that will just take the BS from all angles and not stand up for himself.

Flame away, it just adds fuel to the fire.

Thats how freaking clueless you guys are. "Gotta have an a-hole coach!". I guess the theory is that a coach with a pair will restore the pair to the turd nation. If only life were that simple.

BTW, saban is more of a napoleon complex type than one with a true pair. Just look at how he bolted like a wussy from miami after he wrecked their program with duante culpepper and such. He did the opposite of what he preaches for his kids to do when the going gets tough. He ran like a little freaking p%^^&.

That recruit that Saban "won" turned out to be a liar. Guess he went to the right school then.

Are you saying that because he committed to one school and switched that he is a liar?

Would love to see what you think about Ryan P then

Are you saying that because he committed to one school and switched that he is a liar?

Would love to see what you think about Ryan P then

slink, it doesn't count.....remember, it only counts when its negative towards :ua: .

Archived