She would fit in well here...

TexasTiger

yeah, tex, this board is just full of racist, gay bashers, and just plain hateful people. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, isn't it your liberal friends that are doing their best to get a minority fired from his job right now? Isn't it your liberal friends that has been highly critical of a African-American female for the past few years now?

Yeah, us conservatives on the board are the racist ones. <_<

yeah, tex, this board is just full of racist, gay bashers, and just plain hateful people. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, isn't it your liberal friends that are doing their best to get a minority fired from his job right now? Isn't it your liberal friends that has been highly critical of a African-American female for the past few years now?

Yeah, us conservatives on the board are the racist ones. <_<

You hadn't actually come to mind, brother, but your comments above are pretty silly.

This army recruiter sounds a lot like some of you guys-- racist, homophobic, hateful, can't spell:

ramode1.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/showarticle.php?sr...FdiaryId%3D1153

Holy fallacy of composition, Batman!

Did your (presumably) one-sided source of information give any scoop on what may have led to this email, or are we expected to fall in line and assume that this email from the Seargent was a random act of homophobia.

He was talking to me. According to him, I'm the resident <fill in blank>.

Sounds like an argument between two minorities and one of them happens to be gay. I try to stay out of minority issues that don't involve me.

As to why you posted this, I am trying to figure out if you are all for black gayfers in the military or not. Of course you cold just be pro-gayfer in the military regardless of race. Or you could just have nothing to do with your life except search for the one recruiter who is upset at an individual and lost her cool. But I guess having to deal with all the idiotic uneducated morons(Kerry's sentiment) really finally took its toll. Either way, I doubt she gets transfered to San Francisco.

Notice whatever the person said to provoke this response was omitted... convenient.

No. I refer to comments made in another post. If you have any opinion at all that does not fall against the heterosexual, white, male, then every dim out there calls you a racist or a bigot. TT is really good at it.

Notice whatever the person said to provoke this response was omitted... convenient.

No. I refer to comments made in another post. If you have any opinion at all that does not fall against the heterosexual, white, male, then every dim out there calls you a racist or a bigot. TT is really good at it.

I was talking about the email. Its a reply to someone, and the original email was not included.

Its crazy how intolerance and non-acceptance are considered sins now, isn't it?

I was talking about the email. Its a reply to someone, and the original email was not included.

Its crazy how intolerance and non-acceptance are considered sins now, isn't it?

True. It used to be that if you didn't like somebody, you just didn't like them. Didn't matter what the reason was. Now its as if you HAVE to have a reason. Screw that. If I don't like you because you are gay, then so be it. If I don't like you because you are black, then so be it. If I don't like you because you are European, so be it. If I don't like you because of your bucked teeth, so be it. I can choose to not like you for any reason I want. If I discriminate or persecute you for any of the above reasons, then I am stepping into a whole new arena that DOES consist of hate. But I have a right to not like you for any reason I choose. If I act on that dislike, then that is the only time I should be admonished. I can NOT like you and still be fair to you. Some people are so weak that they cannot separate the the two. That does not give society the right to force everyone to give a reason as to why they do not like someone.

The above email was probably due to some sort of previous conversation. As long as she still accepted their application and put it through the proper channels, then I see no reason for an uproar.

This army recruiter sounds a lot like some of you guys-- racist, homophobic, hateful, can't spell:

ramode1.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/showarticle.php?sr...FdiaryId%3D1153

I dont like the email at all and if I was her superior, you could count on me getting down to the bottom of it.

BUT, this is a perfect example of Democratic debate. They only show and remarks on ONE HALF of the story. There could be months of emails and etc behind all of this. Still doesnt let the SGT off the hook. It was obviously said in a fit of emotion. Why? What caused it? Isnt she of Latin decent too?

The rest of the story btw.

However, Andrew had no interest in joining the Army for a number of reasons, including the military's ban on openly gay and lesbian citizens from putting on the uniform. Andrew identifies himself as gay.

His lack of interest didn't stop him from asking the recruiter whether he was able to serve in the Army as a gay man. The question sparked a bizarre three-day exchange, escalating into a bigoted tirade from the recruiter and an official military investigation.

Sounds like he acted the fool to start it.

If I had of been the recruiter, knowing he was gay, I would have asked him to come on down to the office for some coffee and doughnuts.

That's what I hate about America these days.

If you don't approve of homosexuality you are AUTOMATICALLY grouped in with crazy nutbag gay bashers. And you HATE gays. There is absolutley ZERO tolorance for those who dont 100% approve of EVERYONE's lifestyle.

It's such an extreme. And it is derived mostly from people who have zero moral standard wanting to pat themselves on the back because of their over abundance of "tolerance and understanding". Yet they refuse to tolerate anyone with an opinion that differs from their own.

Bottom line, just because you don't care about anything...doesn't make you more nuanced. It makes you apathetic.

What is truly funny is that most of the homophobic racists that I have met here are rednecks and are yellow dog Democrats.

What is truly funny is that most of the homophobic racists that I have met here are rednecks and are yellow dog Democrats.

Very true! I for one have no problem with anyone in the armed forces who has this lifestyle. My problem with it is they should keep it to themselves. It causes problems with morale and teamwork. What do we do now???? Have a seperate dorm/quarters for those who are homosexual in basic and beyond? I mean, come on! Where do you draw the line here?

My take on all this "uprising" is there are many organizations who thrive off of these things. NAACP, ACLU, Rainbow Coalition, ect., ect., ect. These groups need hate to help line their pockets. And GREEN is the only color or race they are interested in. BOTTOM LINE!

Where are our liberal boys? Post garbage then hide. Must be getting the next play from the coach over on the sidelines.

Where are our liberal boys? Post garbage then hide. Must be getting the next play from the coach over on the sidelines.

yeah.....and "She's" still her husbands :comfort:

Gee TT, f-off. Because I don't share your love for communism doesn't mean I'm a racist, homophobe, hateful. Do I 'hate' ?? Hell yeah, I do. I hate terrorists, coward U.S.A. bashers, liars, two faced con artists who promte their cult/ political party over the interest of mankind or country. But unlike you, I don't dwell on it 24/7. I don't go looking for ways to falsly paint my opponents. That's your dept.

You want hate? Go over to D.U. or similar type garbage site, and look at how the 'caring' Libs offer the most hate filled, cruel and flat out EVIL comments about Tony Snow. And no, you can't say " well, the Righties did it too for Edwards wife ". B.S. There's no comparison between the # and cross section of low lifes the Libs have who were actually happy for Tony's illness.

F- all of you losers.

Maybe its my conservative work ethic, but I don't post on forum sites on the company's dime.

Boy, y'all are sensitive! The responses are interesting. Of course, I never said or thought that many of you would post something quite as bad as that email-- except for CCTAU. B) But I do think the woman who sent the email would feel pretty comfortable here as evidenced by the fact that most who replied on this thread were quick to excuse her behavior because surely she was "provoked." Yeah, I would like to see what the guy sent her, too. I suspect he may have been itching for a bit of a fight. Still, I'd like to know what you guys think he could have possibly said that would have justified her response, especially on a ARMY.MIL email account.

I got to give David credit, though, for this:

I dont like the email at all and if I was her superior, you could count on me getting down to the bottom of it.

Although, I don't know what the heck this mean:

Isnt she of Latin decent too?

If you don't approve of homosexuality you are AUTOMATICALLY grouped in with crazy nutbag gay bashers. And you HATE gays. There is absolutley ZERO tolorance for those who dont 100% approve of EVERYONE's lifestyle.

It's such an extreme. And it is derived mostly from people who have zero moral standard wanting to pat themselves on the back because of their over abundance of "tolerance and understanding". Yet they refuse to tolerate anyone with an opinion that differs from their own.

Bottom line, just because you don't care about anything...doesn't make you more nuanced. It makes you apathetic.

Sorry you hate America, BG. By this time next year, you'll be focused on hating $aban, instead. BTW, the recruiter went a bit further than merely not approving homosexuality, don't you think?

But I do think the woman who sent the email would feel pretty comfortable here as evidenced by the fact that most who replied on this thread were quick to excuse her behavior because surely she was "provoked."

Hardly anyone "excused" the behavior. The majority simply questioned what else transpired in the story. We were only given the homosexuals account of what happened. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to hear both sides before I condemn.

It's such an extreme. And it is derived mostly from people who have zero moral standard wanting to pat themselves on the back because of their over abundance of "tolerance and understanding". Yet they refuse to tolerate anyone with an opinion that differs from their own. :thumbsup:

Dude, that was Marianna's Trench deep at one point.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Her last name is Hispanic right?

She's Indian; feathered type...not dotted.

BG, you're wasting the skin on your fingers trying to reason with Tex. Unless you put the same koolaid dipper up to your lips that he and Al drink from, you're labeled a bigot and intolerant of others.

Her last name is Hispanic right?

She's Indian; feathered type...not dotted.

BG, you're wasting the skin on your fingers trying to reason with Tex. Unless you put the same koolaid dipper up to your lips that he and Al drink from, you're labeled a bigot and intolerant of others.

Thanks

Archived