Pigs airborne, Satan a little chilly

Fmnstr

They have an award given in his name each year for the "best coach", and the trophy is a crystal houndstooth hat.

We had a coach before I was born also named John Heisman.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he has some trophy named after him too.

I think we should all buy leather Auburn hats to commemorate his leather helmet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

I think we should all buy leather Auburn hats to commemorate his leather helmet.

You are wise beyond your years.

For the record, John Heisman did not wear hats. John Heisman commanded the clouds to shield him from the harmful rays of the sun.

They have an award given in his name each year for the "best coach", and the trophy is a crystal houndstooth hat.

If you want to do that, then I would like to say that you have a perfect right to do so, and should not be riduculed for doing so. You can start this tradition if you want. I only pointed out about the award, because I was responding to someone that said that Coach Bryant was a decent football coach, and I wanted to point out why I felt he was more than just a decent coach. I tried to explain my theory on why Bama fans wear the Houndstooth as more of a tradition than trying to hang on to Coach Bryant.

I dont't understand why some posters constantly attack any poster than is not an Auburn fan.

I have not posted anything negative about Auburn, and I have just tried to express only my own opinions about things. I enjoy this board,because if I go on my own board I just read of fans day dreaming about things we hope will happen, and I like to hear what other schools have to say. I feel that I'm a realistic fanthat is hoping her school is on track and can start winning some ballgames. I don't feel that to be a true fan to my school that I have to insult another one.

Guest BoStillKnows

If you want to do that, then I would like to say that you have a perfect right to do so, and should not be riduculed for doing so. You can start this tradition if you want. I only pointed out about the award, because I was responding to someone that said that Coach Bryant was a decent football coach, and I wanted to point out why I felt he was more than just a decent coach. I tried to explain my theory on why Bama fans wear the Houndstooth as more of a tradition than trying to hang on to Coach Bryant.

I dont't understand why some posters constantly attack any poster than is not an Auburn fan.

I have not posted anything negative about Auburn, and I have just tried to express only my own opinions about things. I enjoy this board,because if I go on my own board I just read of fans day dreaming about things we hope will happen, and I like to hear what other schools have to say. I feel that I'm a realistic fanthat is hoping her school is on track and can start winning some ballgames. I don't feel that to be a true fan to my school that I have to insult another one.

Maybe I gave him too much credit by calling him a decent coach. He won a lot of football games and even SEC championships through smart scheduling. He also knew the rules well. I'm not sure he followed them; but, he knew them well.

I have a hard time respecting someone who was so insulting and so disrespectful to so many people. I'll leave it at that.

Since I am a "Cow College" fan, I hope you forgive my alleged "ridicule" of such a fine humanitarian.

I don't know about the rest of this thread but I still think this is plain wrong :no:

bgjoke.jpg

<_<

BTW those are decent seats for the games, BG, (your a little high) is that the home side or away?

Aside from the creepy factor of the photo...

I'm wondering where my arms are. :)

I heard you touch yourself at games, perhaps that is the explanation.

On the anniversary of his death each year...

This sounds strangely like an Elvis fanatic.

Archived