Georgia revisited - In case anyone wants to relive the moment

tigertales

Found this on YouTube this morning -- it's one of the top items when you do a search for "Auburn"

I STILL don't understand how any of this is deemed acceptable or even allowable in the middle of an SEC football game --- TOTAL lack of discipline, TOTAL lack of class....and TOTALLY out of control. It was a theater of the absurd!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgxVVdU3C00

Check out the comments too. There is a particularly memorable description of Auburn from someone named "burn27g"

i bet you guys wouldn't be complaining had you won. UGA has danced on their sidelines at a few games this season, i even saw some YouTube videos of that too. i don't see a huge outcry for other teams that do it too. you guys act as if they were waving big signs saying "BOOM! KNOCK THESE MOTHERF***ERS OUT!" here you are whining about them dancing, yet it is OK for your DC to call some kids "motherf***ers" in the middle of a game on national tv. but Richt is the classless one. alot of the YouTube videos i have seen have been from people in the crowd. it gets the fans absolutely FIRED UP. if dancing on the sidelines gets their fans that fired up, then so be it. some of you might have a bad taste in your mouth because of how you might have been treated by a fan, and that is understandable. but don't mix up the fans and the players.

I cant wait to hear Muschamp scream that when sarah jessica parker gets blown up.

BOOM!

B)

the first AU or UA fan i have seen since Saturday that is cocky about the Iron Bowl. congratulations.

if you honestly believe she wont get sacked at least once... you my friend are cocky

and maybe if bammer had actually won an iron bowl in the last 5 years... I might take what you say a little more seriously.

:uga: = Miami

- 3 National Titles since the mid 80's

:)

I guess anythings for sale now days???? :poke:

Found this on YouTube this morning -- it's one of the top items when you do a search for "Auburn"

I STILL don't understand how any of this is deemed acceptable or even allowable in the middle of an SEC football game --- TOTAL lack of discipline, TOTAL lack of class....and TOTALLY out of control. It was a theater of the absurd!!

Check out the comments too. There is a particularly memorable description of Auburn from someone named "burn27g"

i bet you guys wouldn't be complaining had you won. UGA has danced on their sidelines at a few games this season, i even saw some YouTube videos of that too. i don't see a huge outcry for other teams that do it too. you guys act as if they were waving big signs saying "BOOM! KNOCK THESE MOTHERF***ERS OUT!" here you are whining about them dancing, yet it is OK for your DC to call some kids "motherf***ers" in the middle of a game on national tv. but Richt is the classless one. alot of the YouTube videos i have seen have been from people in the crowd. it gets the fans absolutely FIRED UP. if dancing on the sidelines gets their fans that fired up, then so be it. some of you might have a bad taste in your mouth because of how you might have been treated by a fan, and that is understandable. but don't mix up the fans and the players.

I cant wait to hear Muschamp scream that when sarah jessica parker gets blown up.

BOOM!

B)

the first AU or UA fan i have seen since Saturday that is cocky about the Iron Bowl. congratulations.

if you honestly believe she wont get sacked at least once... you my friend are cocky

and maybe if bammer had actually won an iron bowl in the last 5 years... I might take what you say a little more seriously.

i'm pretty sure he will get sacked a few times. you are the one that put words in my mouth. put the flame thrower down.....think rationally. theeeeere ya go.

If we acted like Georgia's players, no matter if we lost or won, I definitely WOULD be complaining. The score wouldn't matter.

Archived