Looking like Kevin Steele to USA

TitanTiger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, what about the fact that K. Steele has spoken to a few Coaches on the Turd's staff to see if they'd be interested to go with him "if" he takes the South alabama job? He did that during the recruiting season as well.

Woo Hoo Flying Spaghetti Monster

Also, what about the fact that K. Steele has spoken to a few Coaches on the Turd's staff to see if they'd be interested to go with him "if" he takes the South alabama job? He did that during the recruiting season as well.

Do you think anyone would leave? I mean after they crawled across broken glass and all. ;)

Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link..

Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link.. Link..

Can someone supply a tutorial for bammers to learn how to look up articles through google?

Can someone supply a tutorial for bammers to learn how to look up articles through google?

FYI, it's common courtesy to post a link to a source of information. Not just common courtesy actually, it's literary practice. Otherwise, it's plagiarism.

FYI, it's common courtesy to post a link to a source of information. Not just common courtesy actually, it's literary practice. Otherwise, it's plagiarism.

If we're talking about literary practice, did Prowler use quotations? Did he construct his post as if he was paraphrasing? You may want to take a few college level Eng Comp classes or just look up the meaning of plagiarism before you begin teaching something other than Bammer Mythology.

If we're talking about literary practice, did Prowler use quotations? Did he construct his post as if he was paraphrasing? You may want to take a few college level Eng Comp classes or just look up the meaning of plagiarism before you begin teaching something other than Bammer Mythology.

Sure as hell looks like he's paraphrasing to me. Even if he wasn't, it's still a widely accepted, and expected practice to provide links to information when posting things as fact on internet forums.

this is the slowest most boring thread so far this year

Would you like me to spice it up? 'Cause I can.

i don't think there's enough spice in your cabinet to turn around a non existent story

this is the slowest most boring thread so far this year

Would you like me to spice it up? 'Cause I can.

i don't think there's enough spice in your cabinet to turn around a non existent story

Sounds like a chalongé!

Why are the shelves at my local Winn-Dixie half stocked? I can't find anything there.

Why are the shelves at my local Winn-Dixie half stocked? I can't find anything there.

because i don't work there anymore :big: i got out of Winn Dixie while the getting was good. alot of us that were in management started jumping ship a while back.

actually, this was my favorite part of this thread:

Please bookmark these responses today. It will be funny tomorrow or Thursday when they change to:

"He was the worst coach on staff"

"Saban can do better"

"We were going to get Muschamp all along"

"Bellichick lost the Super Bowl so he could be the DC at Alabama"

don't worry, we bookmarked your responses also. it was pretty funny watching them change in the "USA has a new coach" thread! ;)

Well, he did the best he could to get it. They just decided to go another direction. Like I said, you don't go for second interviews for a job you don't want.

Well, he did the best he could to get it. They just decided to go another direction. Like I said, you don't go for second interviews for a job you don't want.

and people usually don't interview others a second time if they don't want to hire them. you speak as if there is no possibility in this world that Steele turned them down, that the only possibility is that USA didn't want him. then again, i would be saying that also if i had proclaimed that he was leaving such as you did.

Maybe he changed his mind after the second interview, but evidently he heard something he liked that made him come back for the second one. Then again, I could see the rationale for a Joey Jones over Kevin Steele. Steele has been on the major college level for a longer time and likely would attract attention from bigger school quicker than Jones. If USA wants a guy that will be there for a few years to build up the program, a younger, less-known name in coaching is probably the better way for them to go.

Archived