Saban announces the hiring of his' AD

WAR-MATT

Shut it, stupid bammer. Shouldn't you be off hacking into computers to fix Thugio Jones and Gangsterell Harris's grades to get into school. Psssst, bammer, I got knews for you, it's not gonna matter, cuz we're puttin up 7, 8, 9, and 10 on those thugs bammer! High character men over those stupid, cheating thugs, same as it ever was! :au:

Dumbest post... EVER.

I looked up 'knews' on Dictionary.com, and all it told me was you are a retard.

Is this guy full time or part time?

I don't know. It's just hard to believe a football "god" like Saban has to hire someone to motivate his' team for him... B)

I guess if you don't have personality, you have to buy $ome.

NFL teams and Fortune 500 companies also use him, so don't act like UA is the only team doing it. i think alot of teams have sports psychiatrists. if it helps the kids develop as a person and it helps the team, then so be it. i guess CTT is a horrible coach and has no personality because he has Brother Chette around?

Shut it, stupid bammer. Shouldn't you be off hacking into computers to fix Thugio Jones and Gangsterell Harris's grades to get into school. Psssst, bammer, I got knews for you, it's not gonna matter, cuz we're puttin up 7, 8, 9, and 10 on those thugs bammer! High character men over those stupid, cheating thugs, same as it ever was! :au:

thanks for letting me in on the "knews". actually, our incoming freshmen should have pretty high character. afterall, AU offered 15 of them. and you guys let us know quite often, and CTT has even said that AU offers are based on a person's character as well as talent. if Jones and Harris were of good enough character for AU to want them, then they must be decent. btw, i don't think there has ever been a question as to either of those recruit's grades. so i'll go ahead and stamp your entire post as ridiculous and file in the "MORON" file. nice attempt at diverting attention away from a perfectly valid point, though. its nice to see you classify our 08 class as stupid. if thats the case, then what do you classify AU's 08 class as, assuming we're basing that statement off of grades.

I don't know. It's just hard to believe a football "god" like Saban has to hire someone to motivate his' team for him... B)

NFL teams and Fortune 500 companies also use him, so don't act like UA is the only team doing it. i think alot of teams have sports psychiatrists. if it helps the kids develop as a person and it helps the team, then so be it. i guess CTT is a horrible coach and has no personality because he has Brother Chette around?

Don't even compare the two. You guys try to put a Brother Chette in place with daddy Castille. How'd that work out for you? Also, name another team that has used the sort of motivation. I know teams bring speakers in for special occasions but none are permanently on the payroll. What you have is a team shrink.

Since you are cracking on our intelligence. Just as a side note, do you know what school had the most graduates as CEO's of Fortune 500 companies a few years ago.... You bama guys are smart, I'll let you guess. And no, it wasn't from the "famous" Culverhouse school of business.

Don't even compare the two. You guys try to put a Brother Chette in place with daddy Castille. How'd that work out for you? Also, name another team that has used the sort of motivation. I know teams bring speakers in for special occasions but none are permanently on the payroll. What you have is a team shrink.

the Philadelphia Eagles use him, and so does the University of Pittsburgh......btw, isn't that where Paul Rhoades is from???

the Philadelphia Eagles use him, and so does the University of Pittsburgh......btw, isn't that where Paul Rhoades is from???

Two very successful teams. B)

Search this guy on youtube and you'll find some interesting comments from the guy.

Two very successful teams. B)

Search this guy on youtube and you'll find some interesting comments from the guy.

exactly. i doubt you could say that he had absolutely no part in helping them with some of that success either. this sort of thing is not uncommon in pro sports, and i think alot of collegiate sports do it to.

Dumbest post... EVER.

I looked up 'knews' on Dictionary.com, and all it told me was you are a retard.

Harvey thinks this is funny

thanks for letting me in on the "knews". actually, our incoming freshmen should have pretty high character. afterall, AU offered 15 of them. and you guys let us know quite often, and CTT has even said that AU offers are based on a person's character as well as talent. if Jones and Harris were of good enough character for AU to want them, then they must be decent. btw, i don't think there has ever been a question as to either of those recruit's grades. so i'll go ahead and stamp your entire post as ridiculous and file in the "MORON" file. nice attempt at diverting attention away from a perfectly valid point, though. its nice to see you classify our 08 class as stupid. if thats the case, then what do you classify AU's 08 class as, assuming we're basing that statement off of grades.

Yes, AU has recruited some of the same players that signed with bama. Sometimes you have to take a chance on a guy if he's talented enough. Pat Sims, Trey Blackmon, Juwan Simpson and D J Hall come to mind. The difference is what character these "young" men develop after arrriving on campus. Obviously, no school will bat 1000 on these guys but....

Pat Sims-off the team for a while and in the NFL now.

Trey Blackmon-suspended for 6 games and appears to have grown up a lot.

Juwan Simpson-guns, girls and weed...sat out umm nevermind he didn't sit out ....still looking for his ice cream cone

D J Hall-who knows what all he did but that strict dicipline man $aban suspended him for the ULM game but then the coach at halftime was overcome with compassion and let DJ play the 2nd half.

No doubt coaches have to win games but when it comes to putting out quality people or at least helping some young troublemakers build some character, don't kid yourself bama is weak as pond water and CTT has shown he is willing to jeapordize the win/loss record to try and help build character.

Being a shrink/motivational speaker for Pitt and the Eagles would get you fired in some places. Those were never great teams in my book.

Yes Rhoads did coach at Pitt and finally left to wht many think is a far better situation. CTT wanted the guy 6 years ago and didnt get him due to family issues. Now we have the guy CTT wanted in the first place. BTW, hiring Muschamp and Chizik seems to have worked out spectacularly.

Archived