Sex Predator was busted in Mobile Wednesday...

The Prowler

A Sex Predator that goes by the handle "Bama-man" was busted by some local teens....There's a bama-man that posts on the bama On-Line message boards. I wonder if that's him? Anyway, here's the linkage

bama-man was caught crimson handed......

A Sex Predator that goes by the handle "Bama-man" was busted by some local teens....There's a bama-man that posts on the bama On-Line message boards. I wonder if that's him? Anyway, here's the linkage

bama-man was caught crimson handed......

ever stop to think that maybe its because he lives in Alabama that his name was bama-man? he was from GA, so he could be a UGA fan. who knows.

Yeah....Okay there. I mean it is a Possibility, but so is Spontaneous Combustion. In the article it stated that "The guy said that his name was Mike, that he was from Georgia, and 26 yrs old.....The guy showed up at the teen's resident 15 minutes after they contacted him. When the guy showed up, he wasn't Mike from Georgia, nor was he 26."

He's a bammer, No one in their Right Mind would have a handle named Bama-man if they weren't a houndstooth taghd fan.

Yeah....Okay there. I mean it is a Possibility, but so is Spontaneous Combustion. In the article it stated that "The guy said that his name was Mike, that he was from Georgia, and 26 yrs old.....The guy showed up at the teen's resident 15 minutes after they contacted him. When the guy showed up, he wasn't Mike from Georgia, nor was he 26."

He's a bammer, No one in their Right Mind would have a handle named Bama-man if they weren't a houndstooth taghd fan.

so, i guess you actually are a prowler and go from house to house in your neighborhood.....

he is originally from GA, but has been in this area for about 15 years.

Only a bammer would use the handle "Bama-man". He's just helping Kenny Stabler make the Cwimpsin Tahders proud.

so, i guess you actually are a prowler and go from house to house in your neighborhood.....

RWS....you are so lame.......go somewhere else.......find some links......... and shut up.

We are tired of your repetitious act.

RWS....you are so lame.......go somewhere else.......find some links......... and shut up.

We are tired of your repetitious act.

hey, don't get upset at me just because i'm picking on your boyfriend. don't get all jealous, he's all yours.

Ahhhh, so you know him....Hmmm, has he been a part of the REC for the past 15 years also? Details man, details.

Oh yeah and.......LINK?

Archived