Touchdown! Devin! Aromashodu!!!!!!!!

rebdawg

Devin still has wheels. Check out his 94 yard TD.

War Devin. I was worried about his NFL career earlier. I think he changed teams about ten times in two months. Wait, maybe that was Saban....nevermind. Anyways, War Devin.

Devin still has wheels. Check out his 94 yard TD.

War Devin. I was worried about his NFL career earlier. I think he changed teams about ten times in two months. Wait, maybe that was Saban....nevermind. Anyways, War Devin.

just check out the first comment below that video that talks about who was on the 04 team with Devin - are you kidding me? still gets me we weren't in the BCS game with USC

just check out the first comment below that video that talks about who was on the 04 team with Devin - are you kidding me? still gets me we weren't in the BCS game with USC

That was me. He he he. I pulled up the roster and started searching the NFL player profiles. It is amazing.

War Devin!!! Anyone got any idea on how much Ben Obomanu and Cortney Taylor will get to play in Seattle this year? I know Branch is recovering from surgery and Engram has a broken shoulder.

That was me. He he he. I pulled up the roster and started searching the NFL player profiles. It is amazing.

I rated you up ;)

War Devin!!! Anyone got any idea on how much Ben Obomanu and Cortney Taylor will get to play in Seattle this year? I know Branch is recovering from surgery and Engram has a broken shoulder.

The last I looked Courtney was starting opposite Burleson and Ben was baking Burleson up. Nate had a 61 yard TD Monday night and CT helped spring him by jamming the safety after the catch. From what I understand they really love both CT and Ben's downfield blocking. He he, so did Ronnie and Caddilac.

oh nice! - yeah it really is pretty ridiculous - that team was stacked from top to bottom no doubt

Archived