BG, Win, and other Bama fans.....really?

cc tiger

Sorry been off the boards for a few.

To answer your questions, it was created of course for money, but also to aggravate the opposing fan base. When I see and AU shirt, it doesn't bother me, but if I saw something like this, dumb or not, it would bother me. And yes I think it is dumb. But if you all will be honest, which you will not be, you would say it makes you made.

Sorry been off the boards for a few.

To answer your questions, it was created of course for money, but also to aggravate the opposing fan base. When I see and AU shirt, it doesn't bother me, but if I saw something like this, dumb or not, it would bother me. And yes I think it is dumb. But if you all will be honest, which you will not be, you would say it makes you made.

:roflol: No, I have not felt one twinge of anger about this shirt. We're laughing at it. We're laughing at you.

You bammers don't get it. While you brag about your A-day attendance, we laugh at your small fund raising. While you brag about your recruiting classes, we laugh as the NCAA makes a trip to Tuscaloosa. While you brag about how you are on top, we laugh at how one season doesn't make a trend. While you brag about your tradition, we laugh at 1941 et al. While you brag about your loyal and large fan base, we laugh at how many of them can't find UAT on a map.

We do get angry at your arrogance and inability to see reality, but this t-shirt doesn't make us mad. It makes us laugh that Cletus bought six of them so his family will have matching t-shirts for church next Sunday It makes us laugh that your fan base, and your fan base only, thinks this t-shirt is something awesome, and we laugh because you think it makes us made (oops sorry, mad.)

Archived