Auburn Mentioned As A Bubble Team

cheap seats

During halftime of Louisville/West Virginia game Rece Davis mentioned Auburn as a bubble team following its 16 point win over LSU.

They need to win a couple in Tampa or at the very least beat Florida on Friday (assuming Florida wins on Thursday).

It's still a long shot, but Auburn is doing all they can do to make a case.

We have our destiny in our own hands.

During halftime of Louisville/West Virginia game Rece Davis mentioned Auburn as a bubble team following its 16 point win over LSU.

They need to win a couple in Tampa or at the very least beat Florida on Friday (assuming Florida wins on Thursday).

You gotta love when a bammer grad gives us love. Most of you probably know that Rece covered Auburn during his stint at a station in Columbus (WTVM?). He has never slighted us (as far as I'm concerned) and has had many opportunities to do so.

You gotta love when a bammer grad gives us love. Most of you probably know that Rece covered Auburn during his stint at a station in Columbus (WTVM?). He has never slighted us (as far as I'm concerned) and has had many opportunities to do so.

Let's just win the SEC tourney and burst ESPN's bubble.

Let's just win the SEC tourney and burst ESPN's bubble.

Really. On ESPN's Midnight Madness, from what I saw, they didn't even talk as if Auburn was on the bubble.

I really hope Auburn gets in and jacks up some people's brackets.

He married an Auburn Girl, too. Heard him say this on a local radio station a while back.

He married an Auburn Girl, too. Heard him say this on a local radio station a while back.

Then he'd better be nice to Auburn... B)

I think I remember Bob Knight mentioning :au: as a team that helped their cause today...which we did. We've got some wood to chop in Tampa, but for the first time in a while, I like the direction this team is going in March. It's been a fun last 2-3 weeks.

Bama beat Tennessee today, will that help or hurt AU's chances to make the tournament?

It can no longer be said that Auburn is the only team to beat the SEC Champ (LSU) and the SEC East Champ (Tennessee).

Along with the Vandy wins it makes the SEC West vs. the SEC East .500 (18-18).

It helps Auburn in respect to it helps Alabama a little and Auburn beat Alabama twice.

It hurts Auburn in respect to it hurts Tennessee and Auburn beat Tennessee.

Overall, I would judge it about a wash leaning towards it hurts Auburn ever so slightly.

our conference record is now equal to Tennessee's, and our overall record is better (albeit against a weaker schedule).

yet that butt-ugly loss to Mercer lingers like the smell of fish....

Archived