Heinz Foundation Bankrolled Group Complaining re:

Here's a real shocker. I'd like to see Brokaw, Jennings, or Rather expose this one on the evening news. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Heinz Foundation Bankrolled Group Complaining re: Bush 9/11 Ads

NEWSMAX.com

3/6/2004

EXCERPT:

A Dec. 2003 report in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review detailed the financial relationship between the Tides Center and the charitable foundation controlled by Mrs. Heinz Kerry:

"Known as the Tides Center for Pennsylvania, formerly the Tides Center for Western Pennsylvania, it is a creation of the Tides Foundation and Center, headquartered in San Francisco, and two Pennsylvania-based foundations -- the Vira Heinz Endowment and the Howard Heinz Endowment-- chaired by Teresa Heinz Kerry."

According to the Tribune-Review, Mrs. Heinz Kerry funneled millions of dollars into the parent group of Peaceful Tomorrows:

"Between 1995 and 2001, $4.3 million of that money came from the Howard Heinz Endowment. In 2002, it and the Vira Heinz Endowment blessed The Tides Center, a San Francisco spin-off of the Tides Foundation, with another $190,000 while the two endowments gave $1.6 million to the new Tides Center for Western Pennsylvania," the paper revealed.

Though the Tribune-Review report was first unearthed by researchers on FreeRepublic.com within 36 hours of the inception of the Bush ad controversy, the mainstream press has been slow to pick up on Peaceful Tomorrows' anti-Bush pedigree. The group, for instance, has long been active in opposing U.S. involvement in Iraq.

Source

Cool! I hope they can shame his sorry :moon: back to Texas, so he can bankrupt a smaller prize than that of my country.

You think that is cool? That remark just pretty much summed up the liberal stance on Bush. You don't care what he does, regardless if it is a good thing, you just can't stand him and want him gone. Gives credence to the theory that liberals hope bad things happen to this country so they can blame Bush.

Bottomfeeder, huh..... quite proper name for a liberal... now TigerAl and Donut have some company. Well Kerry will get three votes, anyway.

Cool! I hope they can shame his sorry :moon: back to Texas, so he can bankrupt a smaller prize than that of my country.

You think that is cool? That remark just pretty much summed up the liberal stance on Bush. You don't care what he does, regardless if it is a good thing, you just can't stand him and want him gone. Gives credence to the theory that liberals hope bad things happen to this country so they can blame Bush.

What's he done that's good for me? Why should I be doing cartwheels and brown nosing him like you do?

BTW, TIS, this was from your NewsMax article, last paragraph:

Besides Peaceful Tomorrows, other Tides grant recipients include the Iraq Peace Fund, which has helped bankroll anti-war marches, and MoveOn.org, which featured a campaign ad in November comparing President Bush to Hitler.

The highlighted portion is a lie. That ad was one of ten finalists and wasn't a 'feature.' In fact, it didn't even win. Too bad, it was a good one.

The highlighted portion is a lie. That ad was one of ten finalists and wasn't a 'feature.' In fact, it didn't even win. Too bad, it was a good one.

The only reason it did not win, is because the demoncrats looked at the polls and saw that nearly ALL people, no matter which side they were on viewed it as tasteless and borderline obscene. Which is truly strange since very little is too low for the left. :D

The only reason it did not win, is because the demoncrats looked at the polls and saw that nearly ALL people, no matter which side they were on viewed it as tasteless and borderline obscene. Which is truly strange since very little is too low for the left. :D

No, Tigermike, we liked the one that won better. :D

That's what you say NOW, but when it was happening you guys were loving it. Now you sound like Kerry, "I really didn't like it, but yada, yada, yada."

That's what you say NOW, but when it was happening you guys were loving it. Now you sound like Kerry, "I really didn't like it, but yada, yada, yada."

No, I didn't say we really didn't like it. I said we liked the other one better. That's why it won. We liked it better.

BTW, TIS, this was from your NewsMax article, last paragraph:
Besides Peaceful Tomorrows, other Tides grant recipients include the Iraq Peace Fund, which has helped bankroll anti-war marches, and MoveOn.org, which featured a campaign ad in November comparing President Bush to Hitler.

Yeah, too bad. Hopefully us conservatives can come up with a counter for that add if we can get bankrolled by that queen of the GOP, Martha Stewart!!

Archived