Nice class barndwellers

tiber

Quite a group of highly rated kids you picked up this year. Congrats.

Now all you guys need to do is figure out what to do with them.

Congrats on your class too.

Now if you can just figure out how to make them more talented.

What TT said...look at the bright spot, you out recruited Vandy and KY (barely)

That's worked out for us at least twice in the last two years, so I think we'll manage.

One of those was a squeaker against our worst team in over ten years and the other at home against our worst defense in Auburn history. Good luck with that matchup continuing.

One of those was a squeaker against our worst team in over ten years and the other at home against our worst defense in Auburn history. Good luck with that matchup continuing.

I doubt we see this guy around here after this years game.

That's worked out for us at least twice in the last two years, so I think we'll manage.

Ahh yes. The false security of blind ignorance. You have no idea what's in store for you next year.

None.

Ahh yes. The false security of blind ignorance. You have no idea what's in store for you next year.

None.

Um, what.

:no:

Those wins were accomplished by Houston Nutt's recruiting classes. Nutt never recruited as poorly as Bobby P. has. The piggies are rootin' in the cellar with Vandy trying to find players that will come to their school.

The only decent prospect they signed, Byran Jones, cost them two slots. To entice Jones to sign they had to waste a slot on Jones's teammate/friend who will never in hell qualify.

For what it's worth this guy made me think about a couple of posters past.... (SEE STATUS). I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would come on a football chat board and either a. talk smack continuously (especially when that smack was against a school that just raped my state of some of the greatest talent in the entire country, or b. always bash ones on school.

For what it's worth this guy made me think about a couple of posters past.... (SEE STATUS). I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would come on a football chat board and either a. talk smack continuously (especially when that smack was against a school that just raped my state of some of the greatest talent in the entire country, or b. always bash ones on school.

Wow it looks like P.C chump found a new E-mail Addy

Archived