Stay classy Mavs, stay classy

RunInRed

Ya Stevenson shouldn't wear stuff like.

Though things have been personal between him and Lebron for years. Like when Lebron had a rapper write a song about Stevenson that he would play at parties and the two went at it a ton in Cleveland and Washington. Thus the shirt referencing Shaq's little rap about Kobe how does my ass taste.

Course I'm sure that the shirt would of never been made if Lebron and Wade on camera didn't mock, insult, and make fun of Dirk and imply that he wasn't ill with a sinus infection and 102 degree temp. for game 5.

I guess Stevenson, like the rest of us that do not like Lebron, can now return to the real world and our real world problems and the sadness that is being us because we choose not to worship at the alter of the self-proclaimed King James. As he commanded in his post game press conference last night.

Don't support it, but won't say Lebron doesn't deserve it either.

I'm a big Mavericks fan. I'm so happy for Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, and Dirk. They all came so close to winning championships in the past but never could do it. Now as a team they finally win a championship together.

After all the stuff the Heat have said I honestly don't care. I agree with what Texan4Auburn said: "Don't support it, but won't say Lebron doesn't deserve it either."

Archived