2013 4* LB Trey Johnson (Ohio State signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU leads but we may have a small shot. It's possible the coaches talked to Trey after the poster who talked to his mom. Another post today would be more relevent.

Trey commits to Ohio State during the UA Game. It's still a verbal though. I am hearing there may be renewed interest by him and by Auburn.

Trey commits to Ohio State during the UA Game. It's still a verbal though. I am hearing there may be renewed interest by him and by Auburn.

I hope so

*Side note: i hate the arrogance of saying "THE Ohio State University"

Justin Hokanson just tweeted that Trey Johnson is scheduled to talk to Auburn's coaches tonight. It ain't over til it's over. These kids just want to get on TV and talk, and for many it's their 10 minutes of fame.

I hope we can get this fellah; however, I don't know if we can really get this kid from Ohio State, I figured there was a slim, very slim shot while he was uncommitted, but now IDK. He could get some immediate PT there, and the product on the field was already seen, they went undefeated. SO, can we get him from Ohio St? I doubt it, but if there is a shot, lets take it.

Archived