Saban And Assistants Get Raises

E'Town4Bama

The amount of money Mack Brown gets paid to fail is unbelievable. With the recruiting classes Texas brings in, they should be contending every year.

The sports reporter on channel 12 out of Montgomery sort of put $aban's salary in perspective. "Judge Judy makes 45 million a year." We're all in the wrong business.

The amount of money Mack Brown gets paid to fail is unbelievable. With the recruiting classes Texas brings in, they should be contending every year.

I was thinking the same thing. Mack Brown is overrated IMO.

He's 1-1 for the BCS Championship with 2 visits in 5 years, and conceivably could have been 2-0 had McCoy not gotten knocked out so early. They had uat on the ropes for a bit with a true freshman QB who ended up transferring because he couldn't cut the mustard. Texas has run into the same issues we've had: inexperienced OL and youth all over. Now, that turnover could probably be put at his feet, but even stable programs have disruptions with depth and experience at times.

He's 1-1 for the BCS Championship with 2 visits in 5 years, and conceivably could have been 2-0 had McCoy not gotten knocked out so early. They had uat on the ropes for a bit with a true freshman QB who ended up transferring because he couldn't cut the mustard. Texas has run into the same issues we've had: inexperienced OL and youth all over. Now, that turnover could probably be put at his feet, but even stable programs have disruptions with depth and experience at times.

Yea, your right about the youth and such. I dunno, I guees I just dont like him. Lol

Not this coming season, but the year after that the BCS Championship game will be: Auburn vs Texas.

Both teams' youth will become experience, and the talent will have been molded....and yes I know how ridiculous the prediction is :lol:

No one is going to pay him nearly 2x what some of the proven NFL coaches are making after his spectacular failure at that level.

On second thought, there are a few teams that would because they seemingly hate their franchise, and Tampa Bay could be one of them.

Archived