FOR THE RECORD DOUBTERS!!!

AUSportTalk

Iowa St Records for 15 yrs before Chizik 4-7, 3-8, 0-10-1, 3-8, 2-9, 1-10, 3-8, 4-7, 9-3, 7-5, 7-7, 2-10, 7-5, 7-5, 4-8

They had 6 winning seasons out of the 20 seasons before that.

Iowa State also hasn't won an OUTRIGHT Conference championship in its 117 year history!!

Now you tell me that its the Head Coaches fault!! They just plain out suck no matter who the coach is.....also sit back and think about it for a minute....if he was never hired at Iowa State would you have thought about him being a great candidate for the job?? Dont lie.....you know that by now he would be head coaching material!!

I want some comments on what everyone else thinks??

Guest auburn warrior

yeah heisman trophy winners that came out of iowa name one, see iowa state is just not a popular program, just like its twin sister

i KNO THATS RiGHT. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN A GO0D TEAM SO iT REALLY DiD'NT MATTER WHO THEiR COACH WAS. i CANNOT BELiEVE SUM AUBURN FANS ARE JUSS BEiNG THA WAY THEY ARE. BUT i HOPE PPL UNDERSTAND THAT AUBURN & iOWA ST. ARE WAY TWO TOTALLY DiFFERENT TEAMS. AUBURN HAS TALENT & THA PLAYERS - iOWA ST. DON'T! SO PPL NEED TO GiVE CHiZiK A CHANCE & STOP BEiNG A BAMMER! WAR DAMN EAGLE <3

I believe this could turn out wonderful for us.  If it is true that Willis and Gran are gone, though, I am very worried about those recruits.  I just heard a new report saying that the news of them letting go assistants and administrators may not of obtained to every one of them.  Maybe there is hope.

Yeah i wouldn't know about that either but im not one to question what he plans on doing.....im gonna sit back let him do his thing and hope for the best!! I hope everyone is bracing themselves for losing some recruits this year b/c from what i have heard Chizik isn't gonna tell them what they wanna hear hes just gonna shoot it straight to them and if they don't like it they can go somewhere else.

Yeah I remember when ISU was fair, but that is because they had Senica Wallace at quaterback.  He was a hell of a College QB for that time and his scrambling gave the Big 12 fits. I think he was a part of their 7+ win teams. Though you cant compare the two teams: remember how many games D. Craig one for us with his legs alone.......

Senica was a diamond in the rough. Just my two cents though............

Archived