LAKERS CHAMPS!

Guest Tigereagle03

DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :pcprobs: :pcprobs: >:(

Oh cool. I didn't realize Coach Barbee was recruiting some of these guys. I think that Kobe Bryant kid would be a great addition.

I just had to get that out! Mods feel free to move!

are you from california? or are you a bandwagon guy thats all over kobe's junk?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So glad that Cry Baby Doc Rivers finally can sit his but down on that bench.

That was one heck of a Finals game... both teams played their hearts out and I hate it that somebody has to lose.

Artest had a big night, and Kobe hit some clutch free throws down the stretch. Gasol was a machine on the glass, and Fisher once again knocks down a dagger 3 to tie the game.

Kobe and Allen are one heck of a matchup, they really went after it.

I have been a Kobe fan since I was 14 years old, and this is one of my proudest moments from him. 23 points 15 boards... and 6-24 shooting. He found a way to knock down those free throws and grabbed some crucial rebounds.

Way to go Lakers... what a great team effort.

Doc Rivers a cry baby GA? Have you missed all of Phil Jackson's interviews after the games? And all the fines that he gets for complaining about the refs?

The NBA handed the Lakers this Championship with the terrible officiating job (especially lastnight). The Lakers shot 20+ free throws in the 4th quarter, the Celtics shot 17 for the entire game. I know PP acts a lot on the court, but he was getting murdered every time he went in the lane, and there were a ton of no calls. But on the other end, Kobe was getting the superstar treatment plus a bag of chips.

Doc Rivers a cry baby GA? Have you missed all of Phil Jackson's interviews after the games? And all the fines that he gets for complaining about the refs?

The NBA handed the Lakers this Championship with the terrible officiating job (especially lastnight). The Lakers shot 20+ free throws in the 4th quarter, the Celtics shot 17 for the entire game. I know PP acts a lot on the court, but he was getting murdered every time he went in the lane, and there were a ton of no calls. But on the other end, Kobe was getting the superstar treatment plus a bag of chips.

I agree with the FT discrepency

Calm down man... I have my negative thoughts on Phil Jackons earlier actions. He has stirred up some media trouble and is no saint. I have also said many times before that every player in the NBA are cry babies... but Doc Rivers works himself into a frenzy on that sideline. He must have covered a good two miles walking back and forth last night.

In the end... the Lakers are champs... thats all there is too it.

As for the fouls... when the Lakers grab 23 offensive rebounds and Gasol gets 9 of them by himself... Fouls are going to be called on all those second chance opportunities.

Its just the nature of the game.

Both teams played their hearts out, I enjoyed the game... and im looking forward to the Lakers coming back and making a run at the 3 peat.

That will probably boil some peoples blood just think about a 3 peat... but thats what makes competition fun.

Lakers wanted it more, and they took it.

Dude, did you even watch games 1-4 where they were just trying to keep the series close? All ESPN would talk about was the bad calls. Yes the refs sucked, just not the way you saw it. GO LAKERS!

GO LAKERS! CHAMPS AGAIN! LET'S MAKE ANOTHER 3-PEAT! BOSTON CRY BABIES GO HOME!

Everybody talks about how bad the calls were, but throughout most of the game, Boston lead. LA got tons of offensive rebounds, but Boston still lead. This was just another example of Boston not being able to finish. They lead the league this year with losing games after leading going into the 4th quarter. If you can't close out games, you don't deserve to be champions. Kobe is still the best player in the league. Get over it!

GO LAKERS! CHAMPS AGAIN! LET'S MAKE ANOTHER 3-PEAT! BOSTON CRY BABIES GO HOME!

Everybody talks about how bad the calls were, but throughout most of the game, Boston lead. LA got tons of offensive rebounds, but Boston still lead. This was just another example of Boston not being able to finish. They lead the league this year with losing games after leading going into the 4th quarter. If you can't close out games, you don't deserve to be champions. Kobe is still the best player in the league. Get over it!

Kobe is still the best player in the league. Get over it

AH-GREED! Hes not done yet.

Lifelong Laker fan here, and LeBron is the most physically gifted athlete the NBA has ever seen. That being said, he does not possess that killer instinct that Kobe has. This alone makes Kobe the better player. D. Wade has it, Carmelo has a bit of it, but I don't see it in LeBron. EVERYONE knows Kobe has it.

Lifelong Laker fan here, and LeBron is the most physically gifted athlete the NBA has ever seen. That being said, he does not possess that killer instinct that Kobe has. This alone makes Kobe the better player. D. Wade has it, Carmelo has a bit of it, but I don't see it in LeBron. EVERYONE knows Kobe has it.

No doubt that Lebron is gifted... in fact hes incredible. Hes the perfect specimen.

but hes not Kobe Bryant.

Kobe is a great free throw shooter and has a career percentage of  86 percent... he also creates his own shot, and makes some very difficult attempts.

His turn around jumper compares to Jordan (though most people dont want to hear it) and he can take it to the hoop when he wants to.

Hes as good as it gets... skill wise.

Lebron might be the most gifted athlete ever besides Michael Phelps.

Just because Phelps doesnt play another sport doesnt mean hes not a stud... after all... he did win 8 gold medals.

No doubt that Lebron is gifted... in fact hes incredible. Hes the perfect specimen.

but hes not Kobe Bryant.

Kobe is a great free throw shooter and has a career percentage of  86 percent... he also creates his own shot, and makes some very difficult attempts.

His turn around jumper compares to Jordan (though most people dont want to hear it) and he can take it to the hoop when he wants to.

Just because Phelps doesnt play another sport doesnt mean hes not a stud... after all... he did win 8 gold medals.

You're 100% correct. IMO, the most physically gifted athletes in the world are (in no order) LeBron, Phelps, and Usain Bolt

but hes not Kobe Bryant.

You're 100% correct. IMO, the most physically gifted athletes in the world are (in no order) LeBron, Phelps, and Usain Bolt

I forgot about Bolt... what a freak.

but hes not Kobe Bryant.

I forgot about Bolt... what a freak.

Gotta add Lance Armstrong. I don't care who you are, try to ride a bike for that fast for that long, and see how YOU do.

Archived