Now there's a comment guaranteed to cause you some trouble

There is nothing wrong with that comment. Stop it

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well spoken, for a high school kid.

Pretty sure, given the freak out fest of past times, that was said in jest. Pretty sure anyways. :)

Pretty sure, given the freak out fest of past times, that was said in jest. Pretty sure anyways. :)

very perceptive...go to the head of the class.....

If he thinks that was the only jestful comment, back of the class and put on a dunce cap

Pretty sure, given the freak out fest of past times, that was said in jest. Pretty sure anyways. :)/>

If he thinks that was the only jestful comment, back of the class and put on a dunce cap

Wow

Pretty sure, given the freak out fest of past times, that was said in jest. Pretty sure anyways. :)/>

Wow

I am kidding, again.

Wow...."jestful".....what a great word...wonder if it will work on my Words with Friends?

Wow...."jestful".....what a great word...wonder if it will work on my Words with Friends?

Find out and let me know. I am dying to know myself...

Buford launched into prominence under Dexter

wood after leaving Marietta High in the early

90's. He coached Zeier to 3 playoff births, 2 into the state quarters and 1 to the semis. Jess Simpson, the head coach for 18 years now played for wood and then coached at auburn and under wood at both marietta and them Buford until wood retired and he took over. You would think with Simpsons help we could get better access to some of there talent.

Find out and let me know. I am dying to know myself...

Drop it or take it to PMs men. This has gone on a day too long.

Buford launched into prominence under Dexter

wood after leaving Marietta High in the early

90's. He coached Zeier to 3 playoff births, 2 into the state quarters and 1 to the semis. Jess Simpson, the head coach for 18 years now played for wood and then coached at auburn and under wood at both marietta and them Buford until wood retired and he took over. You would think with Simpsons help we could get better access to some of there talent.

Auburn signed Jessel Curry from Buford. Jess does not push/guide AU on any of his players. Auburn has all the access they need to Buford. Now back to the future Auburn great Chandler Cox is doing a whale of a job recruiting for Auburn

I just got around to watching his highlight video and he does this spin move when he gets the snap and it drives the defense crazy. He comes out of that spin and they don't know if he handed it off or what and he just takes off through the line. I like that move.

• 1 month later...

Bump for a beast!

Chandler is one of, if not, the most important pieces in this recruiting cycle. Having him for spring practices is going to prepare him to come in and contribute in a big way as a freshman. He's going to be the next bulldozing HB on The Plains.

Bump for a beast!

Chandler is one of, if not, the most important pieces in this recruiting cycle. Having him for spring practices is going to prepare him to come in and contribute in a big way as a freshman. He's going to be the next bulldozing HB on The Plains.

Yup! This team is missing an H-Back that can block in n space. If CC can do that on the college level he will get a lot of PT as a freshman next year.

Apopka lost again yesterday even though Ivey and Cox played well. Golf could help with this but I am doubting they make the playoffs this year. Sorry for these boys. I sure hope we pull both kids to AU. Cox will be great, and so will Ivey.

CC had 13 carries for 102 yards and two TD's the Blue Darters lost to American Heritage some may have heard of there QB Torrance Gibson one time AU recruit. I think they can still make the playoffs but West Orange will win the district.

Everybody in the stadium knew Gus was there don't know why he was wearing a sweater vest and long sleeve shirt it was 70 degrees

CC had 13 carries for 102 yards and two TD's the Blue Darters lost to American Heritage some may have heard of there QB Torrance Gibson one time AU recruit. I think they can still make the playoffs but West Orange will win the district.

Everybody in the stadium knew Gus was there don't know why he was wearing a sweater vest and long sleeve shirt it was 70 degrees

I don't think he owns anything else. Think Doug Funnie.

doug-funnie-closet.jpg

Free interview of Chandler following his OV provided by AUC Link

Chandler Cox had never attended an Auburn game, but that changed this weekend as Cox took his one and only official visit to Auburn.

"It was incredible. Tiger Walk, all the fans screaming, it was one of the best experiences of my life. I loved being in the stadium for warmups, the sun setting and everything, it was awesome," Cox told AuburnUndercover.

"To see a game and the atmosphere, all the tailgaters, it was an awesome time. I’ve seen everything now and I love it."

Cox ranks as the No. 2 fullback prospect in the nation and is on track to enroll early at Auburn. He spent time this weekend with fellow Auburn commit Jalen Harris, and was hosted by current Auburn freshman quarterback Sean White.

"I was with Jalen Harris and he said, ‘that’s you, that’s your route right there.’ I told him either me or you, that was awesome," Cox said. "I mostly hung out with Jalen last night night, and Sean White. I met him before, he’s a really nice kid. I really like him, good guy."

The visit was necessary, and meeting and making friends before his early arrival is even more necessary.

"It was important to me, it makes me feel more comfortable since I’m coming in early. To have friends that will be here is awesome, I’m excited," said Cox. "It’s nice. I’m excited and it’s a relief that I’ll be here in January ready to go an I can enjoy my last couple of months in Apopka with friends and family."

Cox is firmly committed to Auburn, that's not in question. What is in question is the status of his teammate, 5-star offensive tackle Martez Ivey.

Ivey will take his official visit to Auburn on Nov. 8. Cox won't be with Ivey on his visit, but he certainly plans to return home after this weekend and give Ivey a full report before Ivey makes the trip north in two weeks.

"It’s incredible, incredible experience on game day and walking on that field before the game seeing all the players, after the game when they’re doing that chant in the locker room," Cox said. "I Facetimed (Martez) on Saturday night after the game and he asked me how it was, I told him he’s going to love it."

• 4 weeks later...

CC had a good night last night with 2 TD's around 140 yards rushing. Apopka beat West Orange 42-0......W. Orange had beaten Apopka earlier this year.

Golf, thanks for the update. Great win for Apopka.

Cox is going to be an immediate impact player for AU. We needed a good fullback SO MUCH this year.

I was literally thinking about this just the other day, but not just because we lost Prosch last year. We lose our only two guys that even resemble HB/FB/TEs this year, in Fulse and Uzomah. I am clueless as to where we'll turn to fill the void come next year. Mitchell's coming off injury and was pretty light the last time I saw, we don't have any TEs coming in this class, Parks is gone and other than Laye, I don't see any scholarship TEs or HBs on the roster.

Yikes!

Archived