2016 4* JUCO CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina commit)

ellitor

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play 4-5 freshman in the secondary. As a juco guy, he is looking for immediate playing time. Me personally, I'm hoping all of the freshmen play means they will be veterans come next season. They are growing up fast and on the fly. Opportunity for playing time has deminished.

Nope. AU needs CB's in a bad way. This kid is good. This one hurts. Like Bridges last year.

We play 4-5 freshman in the secondary. As a juco guy, he is looking for immediate playing time. Me personally, I'm hoping all of the freshmen play means they will be veterans come next season. They are growing up fast and on the fly. Opportunity for playing time has deminished.

Nope. AU needs CB's in a bad way. This kid is good. This one hurts. Like Bridges last year.

Ok, if that's what you've been hearing I won't argue the point. Any inside info about exactly why he decided to decommit?

Ok, if that's what you've been hearing I won't argue the point. Any inside info about exactly why he decided to decommit?

I"ll take a stab at this one....because we suck?

For chimes -- we didn't want him anyway.

Don't you mean cole?

Dadgummit! Yes, yes I did.

Didn't want to tease chimes, anyway.

For chimes?? Really?? I did enjoy the freshmen thing though when he decommitted. It made me laugh

This one does feel a lot like Bridges. We needed Tony Bridges, and he's been really good for Ole Miss. Instead, we're in the position of playing 3 true freshmen (Davis, Irvin, and Dinson) in our top 5 CBs (plus Jones and Countess... who is moving to Safety). This is probably the biggest under-recruited position on the defense. Not LB. It's CB, and if possible, we need to get King back in the fold.

Any word on whether we're still in this at all?

This one does feel a lot like Bridges. We needed Tony Bridges, and he's been really good for Ole Miss. Instead, we're in the position of playing 3 true freshmen (Davis, Irvin, and Dinson) in our top 5 CBs (plus Jones and Countess... who is moving to Safety). This is probably the biggest under-recruited position on the defense. Not LB. It's CB, and if possible, we need to get King back in the fold.

Any word on whether we're still in this at all?

He says we are still high on his list. Although lots of guys say that after decommitting, probably to make the blow back not quite as intense. He will slowly disapear just like Nate Craig and will eventually be an after thought.

For chimes -- we didn't want him anyway.

Don't you mean cole?

Dadgummit! Yes, yes I did.

Didn't want to tease chimes, anyway.

For chimes?? Really?? I did enjoy the freshmen thing though when he decommitted. It made me laugh

When dissonance rears its ugly head, we have to make something up that gives us the warm and fuzzies again.

• 2 months later...

bump! was he in town for the ironbowl? are we still in it?

Most believe he will be apart of this class when all is said and done.

USCe

That would be bad.

I suppose if he predicts every defensive recruit to USCe he might hit one correct sooner or later.

USCe

That would be bad.

I suppose if he predicts every defensive recruit to USCe he might hit one correct sooner or later.

No.

Why no? You have popped into three, four, five threads with "USCe" and said nothing more. Coach Hothead isn't the end-all be-all of recruiting. Auburn is a better place/program than Carolina. The only guy going there instead will be one that thinks he probably won't be able to play much at AU.

I have no problem with his saying USCe as his prediction. However if you say something like that it should have information around it like "Gut Feeling" or "Insider Information" or "IMHO"

It's called, stirring the pot!

ANd it gets his post count way up with all those short posts.

I just wish he would be smarter and contribute to the thread and what we are trying to discuss. But i dont look for a miracle from this poster.

It's called, stirring the pot!

ANd it gets his post count way up with all those short posts.

I just wish he would be smarter and contribute to the thread and what we are trying to discuss. But i dont look for a miracle from this poster.

You must be flipping blind. I get tired of those predictions too but that dude has created recruiting board after recruiting board for free and on his own personal intuition.

Archived