What is so hard in simply calling them what they are ?

AURaptor

Channel Nine's 60 Minutes program secured a sit-down interview with Belle Gibson, who built a wellness empire on the back of claims she cured terminal brain cancer through diet and lifestyle alone. Gibson admitted earlier this year that she never had cancer. In the promotional video for Sunday's broadcast, Gibson is challenged on her age, asked if she accepts she is a pathological liar and tells interviewer Tara Brown she 'never intended' to drive people from conventional medicines

LINK

The interviewer actually comes right out and asks if Ms Gibson is a liar.

This con artists has been utterly debunked and exposed. She may claim she's telling " her version " of th truth, but the media aren't having any of it.

Why no similar back bone by any in the US media when it comes to Rachel Dolezal ?

Or Hillary Clinton ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody is stupid enough to think a diet will reverse brain cancer, then maybe I should start selling tree sap as a supplement to prevent spleen deterioration.

it truly is uncanny to listen to her TRY to answer the most simple of questions... " how old are you ". I swear, she has to be related to Dolezal. She's incapable of simply saying " I'm 23" or " I'm 26 ", but instead she goes on this winding , twisted tale of what she BELIEVES she was always raised to think of herself as being. Seriously, she suffers from the EXACT same sort of delusional thinking as the lily white, blue- eyed, blonde haired African-American.

If anybody is stupid enough to think a diet will reverse brain cancer, then maybe I should start selling tree sap as a supplement to prevent spleen deterioration.

You'd be surprised at the nonsense desperate people will buy.

You'd be surprised at the nonsense desperate people will buy.

. Like voting for Obama - twice !

Give her the Palin pass

Would be nice if you could explain what you mean by that one.

Palin didn't lie. She didn't bilk people out of $ with a completely fake story. She was and is as advertised. A comical choice for abstinence before marriage, but who didn't know she already had a kid before ? Everyone knew.

She did lie because she was saying she wasn't having sex anymore before she gets married. She screwed people out of their money because she was lying about not having sex and she was. I don't care how you try to twist and weasel it, that girl doesn't have any character or class

:roflol:

You getting it wrong isn't others twisting or weaseling anything. She ALREADY had sex out of marriage and had a kid. That wasn't a secret. So it was silly for her to be the spokesperson for abstinence in the first place.

And can you SPECIFICALLY cite where she claimed she wasn't having sex outside of marriage ? There's a difference in preaching " don't " from saying " I vow and promise to never... " .

You're being played, cole. The media are hyping this up and you're buying it hook, line and sinker.

Bristol Palin: ‘I Was Never An Abstinence Spokesperson!’

The point is, did this person IDENTIFY with someone who had beaten brain cancer. That's all that matters anymore.

:roflol:

You getting it wrong isn't others twisting or weaseling anything. She ALREADY had sex out of marriage and had a kid. That wasn't a secret. So it was silly for her to be the spokesperson for abstinence in the first place.

And can you SPECIFICALLY cite where she claimed she wasn't having sex outside of marriage ? There's a difference in preaching " don't " from saying " I vow and promise to never... " .

You're being played, cole. The media are hyping this up and you're buying it hook, line and sinker.

Bristol Palin Vows Not to Have Sex Again Until Marriage

http://www.people.co...0338914,00.html

http://youtu.be/rK6nFHr8G1k

:roflol:/>

Bristol Palin Vows Not to Have Sex Again Until Marriage

http://www.people.co...0338914,00.html

http://youtu.be/rK6nFHr8G1k

hypocrisy_meter1.jpg?w=200&h=193

So five years after making a pledge, we find out that she broke her promise. This is not the same as claiming she still hasn't had sex out of marriage. That would be the equivalent here.

So five years after making a pledge, we find out that she broke her promise. This is not the same as claiming she still hasn't had sex out of marriage. That would be the equivalent here.

Kind of tough to do if your pregnant, don't you think?

d8235f7b0c3840ed822f0177fa11efd15e431c198d5849eee0aa0e55c1e186f5.jpg

I have no tactics here. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not the one who brought up Bristol Palin now I am I?

Her story, while interesting, bears no resemblance to the other two that I posted.

I am a bit curious though, why anyone would feel the need to interject Bristol into this thread.

The point is, did this person IDENTIFY with someone who had beaten brain cancer. That's all that matters anymore.

She identified as having brain cancer. She identifies herself as being 26. Just as Rachel identifies herself as an " African-American". I don't think the Bristol identifies as never having sex outside of marriage.

I have no tactics here. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not the one who brought up Bristol Palin now I am I?

Her story, while interesting, bears no resemblance to the other two that I posted.

I am a bit curious though, why anyone would feel the need to interject Bristol into this thread.

You made this statement..."And can you SPECIFICALLY cite where she claimed she wasn't having sex outside of marriage ? There's a difference in preaching " don't " from saying " I vow and promise to never... "

I cited it.

She identified as having brain cancer. She identifies herself as being 26. Just as Rachel identifies herself as an " African-American". I don't think the Bristol identifies as never having sex outside of marriage.

damn, talk about twisting and turning. you are losing this raptor. quit digging.

Ok, you cited it . So what ?

I asked cole, not you, but even so, what's your point ?

Alex - I've nothing to lose here. Some choose to dump on a young mother just because of politics. Bristol may not be a role model, but so what? This thread never was about that. Others are taking the opportunity to mock a Palin.

Ok, you cited it . So what ?

I asked cole, not you, but even so, what's your point ?

Look at Raptor's butthurt. You are the king at interjecting yourself so I just wanted to see what the fuss is all about. Feels pretty good.

Thread hijacked long ago.......

YOU would know.......and so it goes.

Archived