What is so hard in simply calling them what they are ?

AURaptor

Stubbie, homie & everyone... Happy 4th to y'all too !

Happy 4th Raptor. Just for you...

FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

I actually thought that was awesome. Wrong for sure... But Awesome.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you realize there's no way of talking yourself out of a loss......

Lol

No need to. Won by a lot, actually.

I find it funny that when lying about sex, it's seen as cool, and something one is SUPPOSE to do. I mean, sex is a private, personal matter, right ? Of course you're gonna lie about it. Everyone does!

What goes on behind bedroom doors isn't anyone else's concern.

" I did not have sex with that woman... "

Oh, my bad. It's only cool to lie about it when you're a Democrat. Got it.

LMAO!!!! Won by alot?!?! And that's what you came up with??? Lol. The girl is a liar and thief, no ifs, ands, or buts. Why don't you stop trying to make excuses for her? Had she not took money and went everywhere claiming a lie nobody would care

I find it funny that when lying about sex, it's seen as cool, and something one is SUPPOSE to do. I mean, sex is a private, personal matter, right ? Of course you're gonna lie about it. Everyone does!

Thanks for reposting my quote, but there really was no need to do so.

FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

Really cool how you did that edit right there.

Culled that whole "burning the American flag" pic out of this post.

WTG telling half the freakin story...

DKW - prolly deserves its own thread, but yeah, you're right. I saw a video of the event, and the # of flag supporters was far larger than the gaggle of whiny , pathetic punks who showed up to burn flags. And it wasn't just a biker gang that stood up to the flag burners, it was Americans from all walks of life, white, black, veterans, men, women, every day folk... Good to see , actually.

FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

calm down. Take a knee and hydrate.

Thanks for reposting my quote, but there really was no need to do so.

It was so not smart I had to see if it was real or not

YOU would know.......and so it goes.

Man, not even a "dismissed" and dancing 'nanners' Got to step up my game.

You have no "game"...or brain. Proven over and over and over again.

Oh man. Getting called out by Timmy - of all people - for having no brain.

That's really got to hurt AUUSN. :no:/>

....and you are dumber than elfako...

Too smart for you, it seems.

I also wanted everybody to remember this, because if you walk away from this saying you're right I think people will start ignoring you or at least not waste time debating you about anything. What's the point? Lol

So by posting what was already posted, that to YOU somehow made it more real ???

How so ? You can't just re- read it?

And how is lying about sex ok for Bubba but not ok for Bristol ?

No I know how some of you like to go back and edit things then play dumb about the edit. Anyway it goes just accept the fact that I quoted it and there's nothing you can do about it so you may as well sthu.

And I haven't seen anybody post ANYTHING saying that it's ok to lie about sex. Mind quoting or citing what you're talking about?? Lol, (nice try though)

You're too young to remember Monica lewinsky. Clearly.

He's referring to your straw man implication that someone in this thread said it's OK to lie about sex. Clearly.

:-\

That straw man argument would be here:

This is not an argument that has been made on this forum, much less this thread.

He's referring to your straw man implication that someone in this thread said it's OK to lie about sex. Clearly.

:-\/>

" in this thread " is itself a strawman. I never claimed any such thing. Why assume when talking about events from near 20 yrs ago I confine all remarks to things said only here ??

FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

This whole thread is about lying (BP certainly lied) & hypocrisy (BP is certainly a hypocrite.)

You posting up a series of pics that lack half or more of the context, is just as bad as anything BP did. You posted that junk up here trying to lie to the board about something, God knows what. But in removing the first pic or two of the incident, you completely make the event into a lie. The little hippier looking guy was burning an American Flag in NYC while protesting all police men being armed. The older gentleman John Carrol, PUSHED the hippier looking guy AFTER the hippier looking guy said something Anti-American. I and many more would happily have done the same. I never saw any report of John Carrol being arrested even though there were many many cops there.

http://www.dailymail...-bikers-up.html

Ladies & Gentlemen: The First Pic of the Three Pic Set That USN Cropped out...

2A2E580800000578-0-image-a-121_1435865605891.jpg

On a personal note: I now know to question EVERYTHING you post up on this board as to whether it is even REMOTELY TRUTHFUL.

You and I know that the third pic i posted was part and parcel of the pic-set. You had to save the pic-set and crop out the first pic. It was actually the first pic of the set. You then had to resave it somewhere to come back here to share the new url.

You took some time and effort telling this lie.

AUUSN saved this cropped pic-set to his personal photobucket account:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/auusn/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

This whole thread is about lying (BP certainly lied) & hypocrisy (BP is certainly a hypocrite.)

You posting up a series of pics that lack half or more of the context, is just as bad as anything BP did. You posted that junk up here trying to lie to the board about something, God knows what. But in removing the first pic or two of the incident, you completely make the event into a lie. The little hippier looking guy was burning an American Flag in NYC while protesting all police men being armed. The older gentleman John Carrol, PUSHED the hippier looking guy AFTER the hippier looking guy said something Anti-American. I and many more would happily have done the same. I never saw any report of John Carrol being arrested even though there were many many cops there.

http://www.dailymail...-bikers-up.html

Ladies & Gentlemen: The First Pic of the Three Pic Set That USN Cropped out...

2A2E580800000578-0-image-a-121_1435865605891.jpg

On a personal note: I now know to question EVERYTHING you post up on this board as to whether it is even REMOTELY TRUTHFUL.

You and I know that the third pic i posted was part and parcel of the pic-set. You had to save the pic-set and crop out the first pic. It was actually the first pic of the set. You then had to resave it somewhere to come back here to share the new url.

You took some time and effort telling this lie.

AUUSN saved this cropped pic-set to his personal photobucket account:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/auusn/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1435948509649.jpg

Dude, it was a joke for Raptor. I saw the picture on facebook, and saved it to my photobucket. You need to seek help.

Archived