2014 4* S/OLB Ronnie Clark (Alabama signee)

Unlike Tuberville and Chizik was unable to do every year, I think coach Malzahn and his stsff can go head to head against ns and sign a lot of the 4 and 5-star studs.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I really hope we get this kid!

I would not expect it at this point. The number of safeties we have offered leads me to think we are beind on this one.

Man, I really hope we get this kid!

I would not expect it at this point. The number of safeties we have offered leads me to think we are beind on this one.

My thoughts as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I like our chances with RC at this point. The fact he hasn't already commited to sabear speaks volumes IMO.

Is this the part where we argue about if his bammer offer is commitable or not? :dunno:

No this is where we freak that he might be slow playing to flip later ... Wringing hands begin ... Oh the horror ....

You forgot the part where we should stop recruiting him since he is going to Bama anyway.

No this is where we freak that he might be slow playing to flip later ... Wringing hands begin ... Oh the horror ....

You forgot the part where we should stop recruiting him since he is going to Bama anyway.

and we will be waiting for the Andrew Bone post saying he just visited AU to get away for a few days. Camping in Tuscaloosa the day after lol

and we will be waiting for the Andrew Bone post saying he just visited AU to get away for a few days. Camping in Tuscaloosa the day after lol

I was away from computer access all day yesterday, I just about snorted coffee out my nose reading these! :bow:

• 3 weeks later...

RC is my one guy I've been really hoping for. KK pointed out a while back that he could start at any of four positions at AU. He could be a game changer at the STAR spot.

I think he sees the opportunity for him in the 4-2-5. He could play soon at S/Star and if he gets too big move over to LB vs. bammer placing him at LB and not playing until he has gained 25lbs. Plus he seems very confident in his ability and would fit at AU better. We seem to be after a more mature, ready to grow up type player with this staff so he would fit well IMO.

Ronnie Clark is, by far, my favorite prospect in the 2014 class. He has maturity (off field) far beyond his years.

Ronnie Clark is, by far, my favorite prospect in the 2014 class. He has maturity (off field) far beyond his years.

Exactly, it seems to be a theme in a way and that is great! I sent you a PM pops.

I think he sees the opportunity for him in the 4-2-5. He could play soon at S/Star and if he gets too big move over to LB vs. bammer placing him at LB and not playing until he has gained 25lbs. Plus he seems very confident in his ability and would fit at AU better. We seem to be after a more mature, ready to grow up type player with this staff so he would fit well IMO.

Good point. This staff seems to know how to explain this better to our recruits. Which makes me think that when 23 says bank it, Roc and Evans are AU bound it carries more and more weight because recruits that have the mindset of (let's see what the new AU looks like before I just jump in) seem to be the quiet ones.

If they convinced Monty and Elijah Daniel as late in the game as they did last year. Makes me thinks this staff is dangerous!!

Archived