THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Zooey(sp) Deschanel is going to play Loretta Lynn on Broadway. That could be interesting. :dunno: Sounds like a good excuse to go to New York :laugh:

I like her voice. Great eyes too.  :laugh:

I wouldn't mind bumping into Giada myself  :-X

Bite me :-\

The music in the movie which is all native sung and not planned, just spontaneously done was like a punch in the face. It is done by plain mountain women mostly, one or two men sing though, it is just the expression of their pain, sorrow and their life. It has no pretense, no worry about being on key and nothing except the way they function. Absolutely breathtaking. Simply cannot get over it.

Anybody still here?  Let me catch up.  Harlan County, USA will bring you to tears.  Very emotional documentary.  Yes, Darrell Scott has bent a string or two in his day.  Giada?  Nothing else needs to be said.  She wouldn't even have to cook for me.  But, since she can cook, she's a keeper.  Zooey, can she cook?  Ehhh, it doesn't matter.  I had dinner at Wintzell's in the gump a few weeks ago during one of my Korean adventures.  It was good, like all Wintzell's.  What else? 

That about covers it.  :laugh: Pull up a chair and I'll pour you a glass of Patron.  :cool:

To heck with the glass, just pass the bottle.  :laugh:

Could you just come online tomorrow and just post the recap? Cuts down on a lot of work :laugh:

Now about this Patron.......hmmmmmm sounds good. Wilco soon :cool:

You going?  Never cared for concerts at Sloss. 

That about covers it.  :laugh: Pull up a chair and I'll pour you a glass of Patron.  :cool:

To heck with the glass, just pass the bottle.   :laugh:

I can do that.  :laugh: We just need TT and the kids to entertain us.  :hellyeah:

I don't know about you, but will the fall ever get here? So ready for kickoff.  :happydance:

Mrs T and L got ready at 2 separate homes and independently. now that Mrs T is here they had to go back to mirror and do it again :laugh::banghead:

To heck with the glass, just pass the bottle.   :laugh:

I can do that.  :laugh: We just need TT and the kids to entertain us.  :hellyeah:

I don't know about you, but will the fall ever get here? So ready for kickoff.  :happydance:

Don't even start Mr. I hate we missed the campfire in the Hills. :(

Could you just come online tomorrow and just post the recap? Cuts down on a lot of work :laugh:

Now about this Patron.......hmmmmmm sounds good. Wilco soon :cool:

It’s not Don Julio, but I’m happy, very happy.  :cool: