Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

After tonight's game we will be 2-8 with 2 games to go and if we lose 9 games, this would be the historical significance.

1892- 2011: most Auburn single season losses

1. 10 losses- 1950

2. 09 losses- none (2012 ?)

3. 08 losses- 1928,1934,1948, 1952, 1998

:(

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost time for the entire team to run down to the student section and Cam lead the cheer heading to the 4th, oh wait a sec..

probably take a bad angle and end up in UGA's section

When I coached youth football, if we had a blowout game like this we would go to a hot clock in the second half. The clock didn't stop for first downs, out of bounds, penalties, anything except a time out. Can we request that for the rest of the season?

Great idea, we should hot clock it anytime the other team goes up by 7.

Almost time for the entire team to run down to the student section and Cam lead the cheer heading to the 4th, oh wait a sec..

You forgot, Gus isn't here!

When I coached youth football, if we had a blowout game like this we would go to a hot clock in the second half. The clock didn't stop for first downs, out of bounds, penalties, anything except a time out. Can we request that for the rest of the season?

We have it in the high school game now. 34 point spread in the 2nd half. 3rd quarter its the losing coaches' option, and in the 4th quarter its mandatory. It only stops on Timeouts, Injuries, Unsportsmanlike Penalties, and scores.

Zing!

Great stuff

:laugh: :-\ :'(

I don't think there is much of a student section left to run to anyway. :(

Yes hot clock please....

I did'nt think we'd be great, I was thinking maybe 7 and 5, 8 and 4 if we were lucky. Honestly guys I never saw this season coming. Two maybe three wins??? If someone had told me that before the season I'd said they were crazy.

Why not go ahead and play some of the other WR besides Blake...they need the reps and

he has a future to consider.

Alright boys, time to get the goose egg off the board. Enough is enough. :)

I think a couple penalties, a fumble, a scoop, and a walk into the endzone are in order... 45-0.

(but I'm with ya, :tdau: )

I just feel bad for those players like EB, Luts, Lemonier, our season has dropped their draft stock SO very far.....

Archived