Things Bama Fans Are Saying...

PoetTiger

I hate the way a lot of our fan base wants to use the what year did you graduate argument. You are also talking about a good portion of Auburn fans who love Auburn but for whatever reason didn't attend. I love everything Auburn I chose to go military rather than college I have never regretted that decision. WDE!

THIS!!!!

http://www.sbnation....labama-reaction

I laughed SO hard when I got to this part...

"What lunatic s#$t are you on, Gus Malzahn? That's what we're trying to ask. Who are you? What international cartel's books did you brilliantly launder before entering WitSec under an alias as a rural high school football coach? How did you take the SEC's worst team last year and turn it into this, a team running a mutant Wing-T with five plays capable of shredding the tracks of college football's most fearsomely engineered war machine? You have a former DB who cannot pass at quarterback, and the former head coach of one of college football's worst teams in recent history at defensive coordinator.

How? How is any of this working at all, much less against the best college football coach alive? Have you flown a spacecraft before, and if so, did you steal it? The answer is yes to both, but we want to hear it publicly, from you and on the record.

Chris Davis returned a missed field goal 109 yards through a forest of burly, huffing Alabama lineman for a win. That's how unreality is defined: a high school coach who once traded a car for a fax machine got his team to cheat football death a hundred times in a night, and then came out victorious against the best football team of the era.

We are out of words. You should be dead, Auburn, because we saw you die. And here you are, breathing in the flesh, able to say this: you made the Alabama Crimson Tide kick the winning touchdown for you."

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the way a lot of our fan base wants to use the what year did you graduate argument. You are also talking about a good portion of Auburn fans who love Auburn but for whatever reason didn't attend. I love everything Auburn I chose to go military rather than college I have never regretted that decision. WDE!

If you love Auburn and respect it then there is no reason to regret. Our fan base just gets tired of having to justify our passion for Auburn to people whose only connection to ua is that their football team soothes the anxiety centered around the guilt, shame and embarrassments of their personal lives.

Don't think people make the argument that you can't be a fan unless you are an alumni. Just that the 85% should not be rude and ugly for no reason to people that are. I know lots of Bama fans that are not alumni, have class, love and support UA in every way, they are just drowned out by a large number that do not.

Little doc (my anxieties were certainly soothed last night!)

THIS!!!!

http://www.sbnation....labama-reaction

I laughed SO hard when I got to this part...

"What lunatic s#$t are you on, Gus Malzahn? That's what we're trying to ask. Who are you? What international cartel's books did you brilliantly launder before entering WitSec under an alias as a rural high school football coach? How did you take the SEC's worst team last year and turn it into this, a team running a mutant Wing-T with five plays capable of shredding the tracks of college football's most fearsomely engineered war machine? You have a former DB who cannot pass at quarterback, and the former head coach of one of college football's worst teams in recent history at defensive coordinator.

How? How is any of this working at all, much less against the best college football coach alive? Have you flown a spacecraft before, and if so, did you steal it? The answer is yes to both, but we want to hear it publicly, from you and on the record.

Chris Davis returned a missed field goal 109 yards through a forest of burly, huffing Alabama lineman for a win. That's how unreality is defined: a high school coach who once traded a car for a fax machine got his team to cheat football death a hundred times in a night, and then came out victorious against the best football team of the era.

We are out of words. You should be dead, Auburn, because we saw you die. And here you are, breathing in the flesh, able to say this: you made the Alabama Crimson Tide kick the winning touchdown for you."

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is freakin awesome.

Bama fan here. I can't believe I'm saying this, but congratulations Auburn fans. Your team took on it's arch-rival - the 11-0 undefeated #1 team in the country (and previous back-to-back national championship winners), gave everything they had, played hard for 4 quarters, and in a close game, scored the miracle touchdown in it's final second. You have earned the right to play for the SEC Championship against Missouri next week. I doubt you'll hear many Bammers say this, but what Gus has done in the span of a year is nothing short of incredible. Destiny DID seem to triumph a dynasty. I'm disappointed in my teams loss, but Auburn's 2013 team has earned my respect. Out of that respect, I wish you the best of luck next week. If you do happen to go to the BCS title game, let's see if we can keep that crystal football in the state of champions for a fifth year in a row, shall we?

Bama fan here. I can't believe I'm saying this, but congratulations Auburn fans. Your team took on it's arch-rival - the 11-0 undefeated #1 team in the country (and previous back-to-back national championship winners), gave everything they had, played hard for 4 quarters, and in a close game, scored the miracle touchdown in it's final second. You have earned the right to play for the SEC Championship against Missouri next week. I doubt you'll hear many Bammers say this, but what Gus has done in the span of a year is nothing short of incredible. Destiny DID seem to triumph a dynasty. I'm disappointed in my teams loss, but Auburn's 2013 team has earned my respect. Out of that respect, I wish you the best of luck next week. If you do happen to go to the BCS title game, let's see if we can keep that crystal football in the state of champions for a fifth year in a row, shall we?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap::42:

Classy post, Cody.

Very classy and respectful. Thank you!

Thank you, Cody. That's mighty classy of you. It was an honor to beat your team, and I hope you understand that is a compliment. It takes two great teams to make a great game.Mistakes were made by both sides Saturday, but I don't think fans of either team have anything to be ashamed of. You won't find fams of any other in-state rivalry saying, after watching that game, "Yeah, our teams could do that."

It's not meant to disparage anyone being a fan that didn't graduate from that school. It's just one way of telling some obnoxious bamzo to stfu since it's jsuch a safe bet that their obnoxious fans did not graduate from high school, much less even attend uat.

Thank you, Cody. That's mighty classy of you. It was an honor to beat your team, and I hope you understand that is a compliment. It takes two great teams to make a great game.Mistakes were made by both sides Saturday, but I don't think fans of either team have anything to be ashamed of. You won't find fams of any other in-state rivalry saying, after watching that game, "Yeah, our teams could do that."

Agreed. The question I'm wondering now is whether or not Bama is playing Ohio State for their bowl game. They're #2 right now, but something tells me they won't be there for long. :ua:

Agreed. The question I'm wondering now is whether or not Bama is playing Ohio State for their bowl game. They're #2 right now, but something tells me they won't be there for long. :ua:/>

Ohio St could lose to Mich St, butOSU is in a similar situation to Boise St. They play one or two good teams a year so can spend virtually all their preperation time on them. Granted, AL didn't devote a lot of prep time to Chattanooga, but at the same time they weren't able to concenttrate solely on Auburn from August onward. OSU coule reasonably expect to beplaying Mich St for their conference title all along so could devote their spring, summer, and fall to preparing for Mich, Mich St, and possibly one other teanm.

I'm preparing myself mentally for FSU to be getting the pleasure of stomping them into the dirt. I'd love for Auburn to get the chance. I'd love for Alabama to get the chance. I should probably add MO to that list but honestly I don't feel any connection to them yet, having not played them as a conference game (I guess that'll change Sat.). I must admit; neither Auburn nor Missouri were my picks to win their divisions going into this season.

As for Bama going bowling; I'd think a one-loss Bama would be a shoe in for an at large bid to a BCS bowl, with the loser of this Sat's game maybe going to Tampa or Atlanta again.

U my friend is what a true fan should be like, bg03 take notes!!

U my friend is what a true fan should be like, bg03 take notes!!

BG used to be normal and respectful ... until 2010 happened.

You are correct. Since 2010, bg is the typical uater.......................................

This is hilarious. Serious Bandwagon jumper.

http://www.thewareag...l/#.Up1HWSdKeEU

That is pretty much my BIL after the 1973 loss to Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. Put his fist thru a storm door. Got stitches. Went home thru all his turd memorabilia out of the den and became an AU fan for one year. Thank God he went back to the dark side. We dont need fans like him in the AU Family.

The funniest thing I heard this evening was at the gas station. A young man, when questioned by the cashier abou the outcome of the game, stated that the loss sucked, but Hama needed to lose eventually so they could feel what the others feel all of the time. He said it would just be the beginning of their next dynasty. Go figure

Archived