2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definition of a troll job

These kids eat this recruiting drama up. They want all the spotlight and attention they can get - by Wed night the attention will be gone.

So where does 5 star talent (former Auburn commit) end up relocating to?

Well there was a thread on it in the main football forum, but it seems to have been removed or I just can't find it.

Wow. I didn't realize Cowart was a "takes plays off" type of guy that his coach described. He didn't say that directly but thats why I got out of it.

Edit: at least we have an excuse now for why we never wanted him if he signs somewhere else LOL

Wow. I didn't realize Cowart was a "takes plays off" type of guy that his coach described. He didn't say that directly but thats why I got out of it.

it's not unheard of. He's so blessed with natural talent that he can do that and still be a great HS player. RG and Boom will take care of that.

I notice there is a lot Ole Miss bashing, we need to remember how Rodney Scott reacted to Zac Etheridge lying injured on top of him in the 2009 game, I have had respect for them every since that day.

I did too until he lit up OMAC on a cheap shot on the KO return for a TD the following year

I notice there is a lot Ole Miss bashing, we need to remember how Rodney Scott reacted to Zac Etheridge lying injured on top of him in the 2009 game, I have had respect for them every since that day.

If a bama player did that, would you respect them too? You can respect an individual without having to lay at the feet of the entire team.

Respect Rodney Scott not the whole OM program.

Respect Rodney Scott not the whole OM program.

Man, I'm glad someone brought this up. What class, what presence.

Props to that guy, still to this day.

Archived